Just finished Spy X Family and while I enjoyed it...

Just finished Spy X Family and while I enjoyed it, I probably would've liked it more if it took itself more seriously than it does. One of the biggest hooks it had for me from the promotional material was that Loid and Yor had to hide their real jobs from each other. However, in the show, they both constantly do shit that should by all accounts blatantly expose them but it gets pretty much handwaved. I would have liked it more if they had involved mind games to try to keep it secret. The absurdity is funny, but it stretches my suspension of disbelief a tad too much.

Attached: sxf.png (2880x1620, 1.57M)

Keep Loid the same, but combine Yor and Yuri into one character where she's a part of the secret police. Like you said, turn it into a Kaguya or Death Note style mind game where they are suspicious of each other, but don't have any conclusive proof.

Sounds like you have autism.

is anyone else a wittle bit hungies

How?

nice blog fag

Because you think a silly spy themed comedy would be better if taken more seriously, which suggests you're ability to interpret mood is crippled.

Sounds like a leap in judgement. I think having mind games would add to the fun.

Felt the same exact way. The kid should have helped keep the relationship stable in a manner similar to when she got them together in the first place but there were never any issues to deal with. Squandered potential for a better show.

>my headcanon didn't happen and now I'm sad

i liked the 'keeping up a family is hard stuff, even for capable people' side

>I wanted japanese mr and mrs smith
That was never the premise. But I would personally prefer if they had more heartwarming family development. The thing that hooked me was Anya hugging sleeping Loid. I could care less about the actual plot.

Literally everyone wanted japanese Mr. and Ms. Smith though, not that I'm complaining

Moronic take. The story is better the way it is right now.

They have a child, it's Japanese True Lies.

Why does Anya look like a gremlin every time she makes a face that is not her usual expression?

This series is way better than mr and mrs smith, the movie was unwatchable even with Brad kino

Not your blog faggot kill yourself.

I didn't. I thought I was going to get some edgy shonen bullshit but this is way better. The humor and dramatic irony are GOAT.

It's been done. It's called Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It's actually a pretty good movie, so it might scratch that brainy itch.

you are mistaken but yor was a completely unnecessary character to the show.

Well, it chose to be bland and sacharine instead of doing anything interesting.
That's why it's so popular. It's more or less just a cutesy family life wish fulfilment fantasy.

My problem with it is that it doesn't have lloyd and yor fucking, but sadly we will have to wait a long time for that