How did this show drop in quality?

The first 3 parts are good. Then after that, it became boring and mediocre.

Worst of all, i fucking hate the community it is so cringy i hope they die getting stung by bullet ants to death

Attached: joestar_group.png (350x394, 265.78K)

Part 7 will kill the community as Funny Valentine is a fan favorite of old fans and twitter will hate him
Part 7 is also a western and deals with more masculine themes.

Why does twitter hate him?
I didn't get that far. Im too lazy to read the manga.

He tried to rape a 14 year old girl

Based.

Op here, based i have to say.

Who can blame him?

Attached: 1657264732992.png (250x393, 216.51K)

>when twitter is more based than Any Forums
yikes

He's the president of the United States and his goal is to make America the greatest country by using the powers of Jesus's corpse to deflect all bad lucks and events to other countries

I thought part 4 was good

She did kill his wife too

>Worst of all, i fucking hate the community it is so cringy i hope they die getting stung by bullet ants to death
You're too young to have enjoyed the duwang translation days, so you missed out on when Jojo was great. Sorry zoomie, atleast you have leftovers.

I liked eh the first half of part 3 is still very villain of the week. I liked almost every episode of part 4 though. Part 5 really lost my interest. I just don't feel attached to the cast. They're a bit too eccentric.

part 4 is like part 3.5

He's a Trump.

Picked the fuck up

Manga featuring characters with various special abilities fighting each other existed before Araki. However, Jojo was serialized in the WSJ, where it sold the most, and the third part began in 1989. The stand ability battles in this third part had a profound influence on later works, and if you feel that they are mediocre, it is probably because you have seen a number of such JoJo influenced works before you.

The introduction of stands killed the series.
It stopped being about men fighting for their family an honor and turned into shitty "I read this in a book" gimmick battles.

Just watch fist of the north star If you liked the hamon portion of the show.

He's supposed to be hated as a character, though. This motherfucker betrayed Johnny after promising him honesty.
So I suppose you mean story-wise.

>How did this show drop in quality?
>The first 3 parts are good. Then after that, it became boring and mediocre.
>Worst of all, i fucking hate the community it is so cringy i hope they die getting stung by bullet ants to death.
This is something that bothers me to no end.
The part 4 started to drop in animation quality in the middle of the show, and everyone was vocal about it.
Then 2 years later part 5 comes out and quality drop compared to last 3 is astronomical and YET plebbitors on this site decided to conveniently ignore it, for the sake of their favourite normalfag show.

Animations, visual effects and the drawn character models are so fucking bad in comparison with part 2/3. The KC reveal was butchered so hard that I've never watched full episode since. He looked fucking laughable.
Additionally I've read somewhere that director of the whole project switched to different series after the part 4. Although I can't confirm whenever this is true or not, but it would definitely coalign with my overall experience of part 5 as a whole.

But somehow nobody seems to be bothered. How can (You) not see it?

Attached: King_Crimson's_Power_2_JoJo_Part_5.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

You are also supposed to hate Kira and DIO too retard.
How autistic are you? People like fun and interesting villains

Part 5 is really well produced though. Jojo used to be so fucking stiff Part 5 actually made them feel like people moving around their world.

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind 01.webm (960x540, 2.72M)

Attached: signal-2022-06-09-11-45-59-387.webm (480x480, 1.77M)

It wasn't obvious the way that user said it, so it had to be pointed out.

So what’s the drama with part 6? Is Netflix dropping the ball as usual ?