Madoka Magica

Jesus Christ, this was two seasons + 4 episodes of pure shit. When this first started airing, plenty of people claimed the gacha story starts off weak but only gets better as it goes on. How low do your standards have to be to think this story is anything but complete drivel riding off the success of the original series? Does anyone even have hope for the sequel to Rebellion anymore?

Attached: qjfknzhn7f471.jpg (1000x1418, 199.38K)

This is better than madoka

>plenty of people claimed the gacha story
It's good that the plot of the anime boldly mocks it. This show is really good, way better than I had hoped.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Magia Record Final Season - 12 (1080p).mkv_20220622_192927.972.jpg (1920x1080, 417.04K)

Mocks it how? Because the gacha has a happy ending so people can continue spending for their waifus?

Holy filtered!

Say what you want about the story but some episodes were handled really well.

This really didn’t need to be 30 episodes long. The final episode was even rushed, they Connect and destroy Alina with almost no build up. Certainly not the past two seasons because the story climax already happened well before Embryo Eve/Ui approaching Walpurgisnacht.

It was your typical botched VN adaptation that ends with telling the viewers that they should have played the game instead, except they didn't have time to do that so instead the director went on twitter to say it.

Wasn't it an anime original ending?

It didn't understand the point of Madoka Magica. Even the gacha understood the point.

Several such bad adaptations end with one of those, yes.

>gacha story starts off weak but only gets better as it goes on
Gacha player here, we claimed no such thing. I think we hoped it would get better and take a different direction from the gacha but it was always a mediocre gacha story.

Attached: 871648c38c4bb0d20bbb7ea1ebabfd96.jpg (1500x2248, 690.42K)

i just watched madoka for the first time this month and i dont know why youd consume anything else related to it

i did watch the movie which was okay but really the original series is all you need and best.

>why would you consume anything else related to this highly successful and beloved series?
What a retarded post

The meguca that saved magia record

Attached: 1649744610461.png (645x635, 748.9K)

>make a great self-contained story
>proceed to milk it til its a dry lifeless husk

sad

>Does anyone even have hope for the sequel to Rebellion anymore?
Yes, if it's written by kinobutcher and not gachafags

I assure you Aniplex will require they shoehorn the gacha characters in some fashion, whether it's background characters with no lines or actual roles.

Literally no reason to think this, just paranoid fantasizing. If you actually followed the gacha, you'd know that this is exceedingly unlikely. That said, the movie will still suck.

>>why would you consume anything else related to this highly successful and beloved series?

yes, exactly

things that come after an original thing like that can never recapture why it was highly successful and beloved. such is the point

i fully understand many people here are zero discretion consumers, trust me

>If you actually followed the gacha
Why would I do that?

To look like less of a blowhard dipshit when you baselessly whine about it, for one.

The gacha game itself has no bearing on their incentive to advertise it.