ITT contenders for the Best Manga/Anime ASS Ever Award

ITT contenders for the Best Manga/Anime ASS Ever Award

Attached: butt rivals.jpg (1080x1347, 419.99K)

Baby's first ass manga? Those asses are good but c'mon, there are loads of manga with better ones.

t. didn't post anything

Attached: ass attack1.png (640x887, 937.62K)

I will genuinely never get why Any Forums went so hard on this, it's just some random mediocre manga with an okay but nothing special artstyle.

care to post what you consider outstanding art?

Attached: ass choke.png (710x1237, 648.74K)

Asxed

Nirugame-chan has the fattest ass. And it's only going to get bigger.

Attached: file.png (1049x1488, 901.17K)

Reverse trap is underutilized.
The romance was cute.
Stop being joyless and seek therapy

Name some I've been desperately itching for more good asses manga ever since Cocktail Knights was axed. I already know of Katagirisan so you can knock that off the list if you haven't already.

this isn't brap shit, right?

It was axed too soon. It had an interesting premise, and it was clear the author had plans for it to evolve overtime, but the magazine just destroyed any potential it had before it could even begin.

Forgot pic for the thread

Attached: Katagiri.png (1350x1920, 856.81K)

>Reverse trap is underutilized.
Why do you pretend you care about the trope anyway, her ass can't fit in a frame and she brims with femininity, what kind of a reverse trap it is, it's like superman's glasses.

Attached: Katagiri sister.png (1350x1920, 2.39M)

Attached: Katagiri sister 2.png (1350x1920, 1.94M)

>mediocre
That's being way too generous. It's legit terrible.

not iirc

Attached: ass attack2.jpg (1062x1500, 665.29K)

NEVER FORGIVE THE JAPANESE

Attached: NEVER FORGIVE THE JAPANESE.png (1390x1204, 317.38K)

>put cowtits on a girl's behind
>suddenly everyone goes crazy for them
This is my main gripe with how Toshinori draws his character, it's a shame that a guy that knows the pleasures of reverse traps and DFCs so wells feels that he can't draw a good ass it looks like an inflated balloon. The perfect shape is there, especially on the left, reduce it by even 30% and you start having a perfect ass there.
Well since someone's posted Hizuki Akira I'll just go with Ikezaki Misa who can draw them perfect regardless of gender

Attached: Kino.(Kino.no.Tabi).full.2398005.jpg (800x1068, 1.11M)

Source?