What is your favorite power system in anime?

What is your favorite power system in anime?

Attached: CCFD69F1-7AC0-4A57-A294-1A4D063E6800.jpg (700x394, 54.52K)

Jujutsu Kaisen, curse energy is just Nen but adding Domain Expansions for variety and insane BS like "soul manipulation" makes it really fun to watch

I really liked what JoJo did with stands. It was cool seeing everyone have a specific power, and trying to squeeze as much out of it as they can.

Trion

Attached: osamu.jpg (225x350, 21.84K)

Don't care as long as it makes for entertaining fights.

This.

Although Araki really seems to like giving physical forms to stands that don't need one, see space trucking

abnormalities

Attached: misogi-kumagawa-kumagawa-misogi.gif (498x339, 569.55K)

Raildex Magic. One of the most complex and absolutely insane power system in all fiction.

Attached: f2f969204cc5.png (1800x1458, 2.95M)

CSM system is my favorite - it's very simple yet effective. The scariest devil is the strongest, simple as that.

I liked breath-styles.

Attached: confused nezuko.jpg (853x480, 51.02K)

how does it work?

I appreciate the rigidity of Naruto's chakra types.

Attached: Advanced_Elemental_Relationships_Diagram.png (1050x1350, 268.34K)

Prillya's.
The fact that you can equip and unequip the cards adds a strategic aspect about which one is the best fit.

Attached: 1631005998020.jpg (1024x576, 51.56K)

>earth+wind is magnet
how the fuck does that work?

I like Fate's. You know there's a power system and they tell you there's a power system, but they don't autistically explain how it works beyond basic fundamentals like magic circuits and leylines. There needs to be a degree of mystery to give it that awe and majesty.

I like the whole "you can barter with your own ability" aspect of Nen. I also like how completely bullshit this chart is, there are three different enemies with three different Nen types that do the exact same shit with their powers. And what the fuck is even the point of breaking it down into types if one of the types is just gonna be "other"?

Attached: main-qimg-e245796aaf5c5bd3b3d3cef2500e4e49-pjlq.jpg (602x366, 32.99K)

>There needs to be a degree of mystery to give it that awe and majesty
This does not contradict the explanation in any way.

It doesn't because that all the research I did for around 1 minuted pointed to assumptions made in the fuckign Naruto wiki.

>Element of storm
Do not think about it. Masashi Kishimoto is an idiot.

I like the naruto one even if it doesn't make a ton of sense

Is the pic related or nah?

Attached: boom.jpg (338x324, 62.07K)