What's the moral of this story?

What's the moral of this story?

Attached: Spy-x-Family-destacada.jpg (1280x720, 114.89K)

I would invoke Abe but I’m afraid to now.

fake it until you make it

The moral is that your shitty thread will hit the archive. Fuck off with your general.

Attached: 1655502382546.jpg (1013x1000, 280.36K)

Lie

If you promote family themed animes, you get shot

Shhh user... We're not allowed to talk about Abe, mods are watching...

Why are CSMfags such a shitty fanbase?

Why the fuck do you template thread-creating retards think every story has to have a moral? Not every story is a goddamn fable, fuckwit.

to have a family even if you adopt first and then start breeding above replacement

You never know if someone in your family is a spy, assassin or telepath, so don't sweat it, forget it, enjoy the show

Why did Twilight do it bros?

Adopt a white family

> What's the moral of this story?

Attached: 1626502057058.png (762x766, 291.73K)

That if you spend enough time with these fake people that it turns into something real and genuine.
The other lesson is that one should also missionary nakadashi their wife until impregnation is confirmed.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Spy x Family - 08 (720p) [6A0D4E7F]2.webm (1280x720, 462.56K)

>Marry and repr- ACK!

based

Attached: 1655575064992.jpg (2731x4096, 1.31M)

may he rest in peace

dude!
our boy´s been shot!
someone took down Abe sama!

DO IT FOR HIM

Marry

And

Impregnate Yor, Lottie

RIP king :(

Rip sweet prince

While I agree in that it's obvious that Spy x Family is pushing for a moral.

*dodges bullets

REPRODUCE!

Denji is a dumb horny selfish asshole. You, as the reader, are supposed to relate to him through his flaws, while recognizing that he is indeed extremely flawed. But you still root for him and root to see him improve as a person because 1. shonen manga, 2. he's fun and 3. you know it's mostly through no fault of his own since he lived as a literal dog most of his life and is having a normal human life for the first time ever.

However there are people whose only even read CSM because they relate to Denji at the start of the manga, because they themselves are total pieces of shit irl and are unable to recognize a mirror in front of their faces. That's my theory as to why there are so many degenerate retards in the fanbase

noooooo not the heckin wholesome neocon

Attached: 1657257876504.jpg (600x442, 168.91K)

Lie your ass off and everything will work out fine.

Thank you Kinemon.