I wish there was an active fate thread in this moment

I wish there was an active fate thread in this moment.

Attached: 1594077959992.jpg (400x400, 32.26K)

You wished one into reality. Is that your reality marble?

Attached: type moon thread 10 years later.png (1465x560, 668.41K)

Attached: sakurafish.jpg (400x400, 22.08K)

For me, it's Adventure Time Taiga

Attached: 1447487888945.jpg (1399x2048, 184.81K)

Reminder that Prisma Illya is the longest running Fate entry.

For me, it's Tsukihime.

Attached: 1636519862045.png (764x829, 43.05K)

Should I bother watching the Babylon or Camelot anime? I tried playing FGO once upon a time for the plot but the story bits shoved in my face to excuse 10 million random battles is more annoying than any piece of Nasu prose. Basically: Are the storylines good by Fate standards or just FGO standards?

It's always funny to me that rinfags and sakurafags make it as if Rin and Sakura hate each other when they actually get along, even when they're in a love triangle with Shirou.

Attached: 1418350201125.png (800x600, 478.89K)

Attached: sakurafish.png (300x225, 13.52K)

>make it as if Rin and Sakura hate each other when they actually get along
doesn't Sakura murder Rin in like three different bad ends

It's unfortunately very common for people to proclaim to support characters whose own values they completely ignore in favor of vitriolic zealotry.

>doesn't Sakura murder Rin in like three different bad ends
They get along in UBW and in Saber's route as well. In HF, Sakura may or may not be influenced by manjew to murder everyone (I say this because the route makes it confusing whether she's acting on her own or not). But even in the epilogue, Rin has feelings for Shirou but decides not to interfere because she wants Sakura to be happy as well.

Attached: 1593664996234.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

>, Sakura may or may not be influenced by manjew to murder everyone (I say this because the route makes it confusing whether she's acting on her own or not)
Kotomine says "You're just pretending to be influenced and are in total control of your actions" and the narration says "He's absolutely right"

I know, I absolutely think she's also acting on her own. But then there's Illya saying manjew's personality is taking over Sakura and will consume her entirely, and other anons have used that to argue she may not be in control of what she's doing. I personally think it was a bit of both. Sakura was resentful of Rin to some degree, and manjew gave her the means to get back at her.

Attached: 1656568078213.jpg (800x1200, 732.72K)

Rin is the one who tries to kill Sakura first, and she does it in at least two bad ends.

Rin was different though, she tried to kill Sakura because he thought she was going to kill everyone (and she does kill like 60 people). It wasn't out of hatred towards Sakura.

Sakura was a threat to everyone in the town back then.
When Rin gave up killing her because Shirou told her to Sakura still chomp her in the Bad End.

No, the reason Rin first decided to kill her was because she assumed Zouken would use her as a meatshield otherwise, long before she even suspected her connection to the shadow. Also, Sakura only killed Shinji, Kotomine, Zouken and Hassan. Sakura is the one who hesitates to finish off Rin in their first fight, then tells Rin and Shirou to escape, only for Rin to insist on killing her and only changing her mind at the literal last second.

Attached: Rin is a literal sociopath.jpg (800x601, 161.64K)

>Sakura is the one who hesitates to finish off Rin in their first fight, then tells Rin and Shirou to escape
Sakura was lying, and admitted it when Rin pointed it out.

>She has to kill Rin here, just as Rin tried to do to her. She tries to convince herself as she opens her palms.
>"Nee-san, you..."
>The shadow doesn't extend. She trembles, gaze focused on her weakened sister, and...
The narration says otherwise.

>Also, Sakura only killed Shinji, Kotomine, Zouken and Hassan.
Nope. Other 60 random people were killed by Sakura when she consumed them with the shadow.

The shadow is Angra Mainyu, tertiary.

Ackchyually sleepwalking kill doesn't count.

>Rin gave up killing her

Attached: rin in charge of not being a bitch.jpg (800x3000, 213.35K)

the shadow is sakura, user
actually read the VN and don't just watch the HF movies

Attached: Shadow explained.jpg (1600x1800, 877.25K)

IIRC Rin was acting like a bitch because she didn't want to be hindered by her own feelings if it came to killing Sakura. She still cares about her deep down, but she's awkward about it.

Attached: 1425420386051.gif (500x500, 1.09M)

>he hides the part when Shirou shielded Sakura with his body before Rin
>he ignores the part when Rin hugged Sakura instead of finishing her
>he never knows Rin is always soft inside and can never follow the way of mages like her father, proof: She gave up her trump card day 3 into the war