Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: fd.jpg (512x288, 18.89K)

HACKING TO THE GATE

I’m sorry I love the VN with all my heart but the anime was a subpar adaptation and you are actively ruining steins gate for yourself if you watch it first
A lot of fans of the anime also have terrible taste and lack insight into okabes character

Lads, how do we stop CERN?

steins gayte is shit

FUCK CERN

For what.

Reddit;Gate

Attached: steinssisters...png (2081x1245, 1.62M)

>A lot of fans of the anime also have terrible taste and lack insight into okabes character
yeah I have a feeling a lot of people are self-inserting as the Okabe's redditor persona instead of understanding his use of this persona to make friends and cope with his social inadequacy

>CERN turn on the Hadron Collider
>Takahashi and Abe are killed

Most overrated shit second only to FMAB

Attached: sr7g0kkifwa71.jpg (975x1200, 176.82K)

holy bait

謝罪します...

Attached: cern.png (1200x1200, 106.71K)

>creator of the 22nd most valuable intellectual property on earth dies randomly
>pm of the uk steps down
>ex-pm of japan is straight up assassinated
>all within 48 hours of the LHC firing up on july 5

It makes absolutely no sense that the LHC is causing this, but for some reason I believe it wholly.
I earnestly believe we're in some kind of "universe shift". We're shifting back out of whatever shithole timeline we've been in since 2013 and back to the prime timeline.

That means that, outside of other LHC shutdowns, this is the only time we're going to be in a transitory state. The concrete of the timeline isn't set, and this may be the only moment in our lifetimes we'll get to take advantage.

I don't know how long this flux state will last. Maybe a week. Maybe a month. Maybe a year. But it'll be over soon, I'm sure of it. That means that now is the time to do something insane.

Take a huge risk right now, anons, while chaos reigns. It might be the only opportunity you have.

Attached: i-have-a-gun-and-am-schizophrenic-shirt-sweater.jpg (1010x1010, 130.54K)

>steins;gate was a warning

Attached: 1654403913799.jpg (840x700, 96.18K)

I never doubted him

Once CSM part 2 comes out, people will stop thinking about this overrated shit

Attached: 1653617752428.png (564x553, 226.22K)

agreed, it makes me so mad when people treat the adaptation like it's the best anime ever made then say they never read the VN

Fuck off falseflagger

what's wrong with time travel muaahahahahahahaah

Attached: WHY CONTAIN IT.png (160x277, 81.99K)