What went wrong

what went wrong

Attached: oh nonon.png (598x535, 259.99K)

3DCG.

>Gohan as the main character
>when even the episode where he defeats Cell credits his victory to Goku
>the episode is literally called "Thank You, Son Goku"

Gohan just doesn't have what it takes to be a protagonist. He's not self-motivated. He has to rely on other people, even his own literal children, to get him off of his ass.

Turns out nobody likes 3DCG shit.
Should've focused on Piccoro.

Gohan confirmed anti-draw, no-dimes, raped bitch.

CGI dog shit!!!

3DCG
Gohan
SoL and moe
Shitty new forms

It's blatant attempt to generate more merchandise and irrelevant continuity for sake of genering hype, even more than usual.

this will kill gohan as the main character, but at least we got gohan blanco for the video games now

>Antonio Sanchez Migallon Jimenez
Yeah, that’s a dragon ball fag alright.

Kek.

>in japan
>not mexico
its gana make one gojillion dollars in mexico dood.
jap isint full of gohan marks and you know it. itll break box office here in the states and mexico calling it now.

Attached: blanok_191-2.png (96x69, 2.09K)

12,121,600 is actually a lot for current year db
Who the fuck even cares about it anymore? Not the new generation of nips they are all out there buying kny merch

link it

CG and Gohan.

The only reason people even went was because they showed fake footage of Goku and Broly fighting that wasn't in the actual movie and hid the main villain and who was in the final battle.

>nearly 2b yen box office from an $8m budget
That's a "bomb" to you?

link to tweet?

>Twitter thread

>$14m on an 8m budget
Yes that's literally a flop

who is this nigga how does he know that stuff I call bullshit

I don't think it was Gohan himself so much as it was bad luck with the hack, the coof, first impressions of the CG, and a slight case of mismarketing (which didn't help the very little advertising overall) that made fans think Super Hero would be mainly focused on Piccolo, although Piccolo and Gohan aren't unpopular in Japan.

>Search for the tweet
>No source there either
I'd believe it's the worst selling, but fuck off either way

>Movie about Shithan
>Not a prequel movie about Vegeta destroying planets with the Saiyabros and gaining more power pre Saiyan saga.

Yeah, OP. I just wonder what could have POSSIBLY gone wrong. It’s not like they catered to limp wristed FAGhan fans.

Attached: 4E054592-8FEE-4AA3-AC2B-7E74C92E4B84.jpg (1080x1313, 196.52K)

CGI and bio broly 2.0.

Gohan was by far the worst part of the movie, I kinda stopped caring in the last third. All the secondary cast had to jump through hoops to even make him relevant to the plot.

Should've just stayed a Piccolo and Pan movie and the pure Saiyan trio mop up at the end.

He will single-handedly double the profit of the movie with a name like that.