Wtf was his problem?

wtf was his problem?

Attached: Gankutsuou_1-1024x576.png (1024x576, 795.02K)

Villain cannot win in a children's cartoon

Attached: 1623013156268.jpg (600x661, 73.92K)

Read the LN.

Cousin cucked him
Also correct

>Lose the love of your life to her cousin
>Raise a beautiful slave girl of royal blood who ends up falling in love with you
He’ll of a consolation

He wasn't pic related, and knew what a Man was.

Attached: Vlad the Lad.jpg (1200x1600, 750.74K)

Addiction to the young viscount’s cock

Didn't know how to cook.

Attached: f04505e6a964725eb3f1b04241a688a1c61445ff_00[1].gif (316x272, 465.38K)

I watched this before I read the novel. Stupid, I know, but I don't regret it, because the book ending is different and much better. Honestly might be my favorite novel, also.

It’s better to watch this before reading the novel because Gankutsuo is presented as a story with mystery from the perspective of a relatively minor character in the original work.

He was gay AND retarded. 100% lost cause

How different are we talking here, Clockwork Orange different or I Am Legend different?

This, it's the same story from a completely different perspective. Pretty interesting honestly, takes a lot of balls to "adapt" a classic but change it to such a degree.

I did really like that take on it. I can't help but wonder if the anime wouldn't have been even better if they'd gotten to adapt The Stars My Destination like they wanted to, though. No real complaints on my end either way. The mecha were a bit much but this kind of scifi should be over the top.
I've only seen A Clockwork Orange. I'd tell you different enough to be surprising, but then you'd probably realize what I mean.

The book ending is shit
>I'm sorry for sleeping with other men so please stop.
>Grrr ok
>Thank you *leaves*

No one reads in here

>botposting

He got repeating posts

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 59.84K)

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die

I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the colour of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue

Albert isn't a minor character in the novel at all and the one in Gankutsuo is a completely different character to begin with. There's pretty much no reason to even bother with an order considering Gankutsuo is mostly fanfiction that caters to fujo only keeping the superficial plot beats.