SAO Progressive

Anyone else watched the movie? I thought it was really good. First, I raised an eyebrow because of Mito's existence, but she helped Asuna in her first days as noob and really improved her drama. Although I wished they had a better separation at the end. Also

>Argo Fucking Finally

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Gekijouban Sword Art Online Progressive - Hoshinaki Yoru no Aria (BD 1920x1080 x265 FLACx2).mkv_snapshot_01.33.05.311.jpg (1616x909, 84.45K)

Oh, so the BD finally came out. Took long enough!

I watched it in theaters. It was the first time in my life I actually cared for Asuna so that's an accomplishment alright. I think they fucked up in the end by not having Asuna go with Mito. Not even the books have Asuna following Kirito through the first floor. Their relationship is supposed to be still in very early phases at this point. There was no reason to jump that fast in that way. But aside of that, it was a good movie.

>SAO Progressive
Literally nothing happens.
Soft reboot of SAO ruined by Asuna and her mary sue ness.
Kizmel, Argo, and Kirito centric stories
NEVER
FUCKING
EVER

Attached: 1625487952231.png (1268x616, 764.47K)

>Sword Art Online
>But now with even more Asuna screentime
I'll sooner kill myself before watching even a second of it

Cute dork

Attached: Kiridork.webm (480x270, 2.13M)

Not yet. Haven't had the chance. Thanks for the reminder it's out. Been rather distracted today.

>Watch ordinal scale
>Asuna takes up most of the screen time
>Kirito does jack shit until something happens to Asuna
>Even when Kirito is doing something, it's all about Asuna
Reki is a hack.

Attached: FB_IMG_1657248514304.jpg (1080x793, 82.57K)

Asuna a slut

Attached: IMG_20220708_071944.jpg (1920x1080, 164.41K)

The problem is that if the movie had her go with Mito, they'd then have to explain why she wasn't with Mito in the next movie. That's kind of part of the problem with including an anime original character with such importance at this juncture.

>tfw you can't j-jam it in
c-cute indeed

> tries to look cool by sheathing his sword on his back
> fails 3 times
> leaves and refuses to elaborate

K-kiritosisters, how do we feel about this?

Is nu-SAO worth catching up on? I stopped after season 3.

If you watched all of Alicization there’s really not much to catch up on if you’re sticking to the anime. This movie is the first thing since the tv series finished.

Its pretty good, the biginning arcs are the best sao had in all of its franchise so a in depth focus on them is nice.

Alicization was dece, but this franchise has a lot of garbo entries otherwise.

I laughed, it encapsulated the feel of a hardcore gamers social awkwardness perfectly

Attached: 20220620_115419.jpg (1920x1080, 160.23K)

S E X
E
X

Attached: SPOILER_mpv-shot0018.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

More sex

Kirito is very lucky

Attached: SPOILER_mpv-shot0016.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

it's shit, the appeal of progressive was better pacing, the movie on the other hand is worse than the original series + some random OC to sell more figurines.