It’s baffling how yurifags can keep reading series that don’t deliver on the yuri in the end

>it’s baffling how yurifags can keep reading series that don’t deliver on the yuri in the end
>best girl lost in a romcom/harem again? oh well, maybe she’ll actually win in the next one
Maybe we’re all not so different in the end.

Attached: 1604800320808.jpg (1920x1080, 188.03K)

My favorite girls usually win though

My favourite is when non-yurifags say that yurifags hate men but then turn around and hate when guys other than the MC interact with the girls in a harem/romcom. They'll even destroy their copies of a series if it turns out that one of the girls had an ex-boyfriend. And yet, that's what most of them want to see in a yuri series (which ironically, would make yuri more like western lesbian "romance" trash).

So yes, I admit that I don't generally don't want to see the girls in a yuri series to fall for guy just as most of you don't want NTR in your series either.

Attached: 1634620067982.png (1115x1600, 506.25K)

>that's what most of them want to see in a yuri series
Those who aren’t into yuri don’t see 2D dykes as having a real relationship in the first place. That’s why they don’t care about NTR in yuri stories: no girl is being stolen from a man so they don’t see the big deal and think that anyone who doesn’t want to see that must hate men.

That just means you have shit taste. Everyone knows that best girl always loses.

But why would they want characters in anime to act in the worst way possible? And why does it seemingly only happen to yuri? You don't see romcomfags or haremfags complaining that trap characters aren't acting bad or realistic enough.

Attached: 1646472075143.jpg (1920x1080, 265.27K)

Hit the nail on the head.

Probably because you're a bandwagoner who plays the meta.

The lesson to learn from this is that anime and manga writers are two-timing manipulative fuckers.
But still, with harem/romcom/MCbowl trash you at least know what you're getting into from the start and that it'll probably blow up in your face.

It's not like they go the absurd fucking lengths yuribait does only to pull the rug out from their audience. I don't believe Dragon Maid is even yuri truly.

I just want to enjoy my yuri without this us-vs-them faggotry.

Attached: 1629875243984.jpg (1920x1080, 117.45K)

It’s not surprising to see a yurifag being as mentally ill as a NTRfag

>I don't generally don't want to see the girls in a yuri series to fall for guy just as most of you don't want NTR in your series either
You do realize that I'm using that as an example of romcomfags getting mad at (imaginary) NTR in their series as a comparison to how they want to see NTR in yuri series, right? I don't like NTR in boht yuri and non-yuri series.

As long as the relationship between the girls is well developed, explicit yuri is a bonus. Romcoms and harems are all about the destination and not the journey.

The irony is that even series that doesn't deliver explicit yuri endings still have the girls with more romantic development and chemistry than series with pussy male MC that has girl or girls falling in love with him for no reason.

And that is concept that may be harder for non yuri readers to understand, the few het series that actually try to work actual relationships like Kaguya are hated here because turns out relationship drama isn't relatable to the demographic of het romcoms or harem, they just want the trophy girl, they don't want a girlfriend or wife, they don't want to be told the truth, there is no such thing as unconditional love.

Realistically talking every relationship in het romcoms or harem is doomed to be short lived or end in NTR because real relationships need romantic developments and they need the characters to work themselves to get over their flaws or in other words to grow up, something most het harem and romcom protags are allergic to.

Even if the best girl wins out of a harem of 5, you’ve still spent 4/5ths of the series reading about girls interacting with the MC you don’t care for.

Attached: 1496615873104.png (221x223, 77.6K)

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.87M)

Being happy that your favorite girl "won" the blandest, no personality male in existence is an insult to her.

both haremfags and yurishits are misandrist who hate male gender and want to be surrounded by women 24/7

Is that how you read series? You pick 1 favorite character and consider every panel they're not in a waste of time because you literally only like that character and none of the others?
That's a pretty sad, all or nothing way to consume media, but try not to project that onto everybody else, some of us actually can enjoy life.

The antiyuri schizo seems to be trying to force a meme that yurifags wanted Abe dead

>surrounded
I'd rather be a house plant off to the side.

Attached: 1629168863149.jpg (2866x1963, 3.91M)

I just like seeing cute girls doing gay things.

Reading yuri manga finally helped me to realize that I'm trans.

Anything can help someone realize that they're mentally ill. Someone's "trans awakening" happened because they watched fucking Yugioh VRAINS

I don’t usually watch harems or romcoms firstly. I just assume that’s how the audience is watching them seeing as how they constantly play up the MCbowl aspect of most series

What do anti-yurifags think they’re accomplishing by pretending to be trannies?

mozeltov