Let’s pretend that the final chapter of One Piece was released today

Let’s pretend that the final chapter of One Piece was released today

Attached: 100.png (1076x1693, 947.05K)

No

Yamato

Why does Oda hate Franky so much? The show is over now and he's basically done NOTHING.

has oda given up?

Attached: OP wan piss bad art.jpg (1759x1269, 990.85K)

Why is everyone's face so ROUND in nu-piece

The toon powers are leaking into Oda

LUNAFAGS BTFO

WHY DID HE DO IT??

Attached: file.jpg (736x981, 79.58K)

Kinda odd how Oda just wanted to reject the One Piece at the end and decide to just use the gumu-gumu to stretch his dick out so he could suck it for the final four chapters

WOAH I CANT BELIEVE LUFFY PUNCHED HARD

>ONE PIECE OF SAKE

it was pretty obvious from the very beginning no real romance was there ever gonna happen
a naruto/bleach type of cringeworthy ending with established pairings was neveron the menu
now keep crying shipfagots cause no luna, sana, or whatever retarded words you use, you are and were literally retarded

Ohnononono the snktards got their revenge and hunterCHADS are laughing at us again...

>One piece ended before HxH

Attached: DFBCDB91-869B-4CEF-A5BD-2B9CE492AAAE.gif (498x404, 1.31M)

They are emasculated

Satisfied with the ending but holy shit did the final arc have to be twice the length of the five parts of wano????????

just finished reading this manga and holy shit did oda drop the ball with the final war arc
>imu is the most generic evil bad guy possible
>blackbeard's crew and their fights besides shiryu, lafitte and burgess are all offscreened
>blackbeard himself has his character ruined and he didn't even drown
>burgess suddenly becoming racist for no reason just so jinbe can fight ANOTHER racist bad guy
>dragon's motivation for going against the world government isn't even anything reasonable, he just felt like doing it
>dragon vs imu is one of the worst fights in the series since both of them have basically invincible logias and neither of them know haki either
>enel coming down just to job to imu was the worst shit possible
>luffy has even worse heritage/chosen one bullshit than every other shonen mc combined, he doesn't even rebel against fate and accepts it
>sequel bait with luffy deciding to journey the universe as king of the pirates
overall, i'd give it a 4/10

more than twenty years running and even by the end the art was still shit

wow

I can't believe Russia and China nuked every single american city back in 2027 and the survivors are now currently living in a mad max style anarchism scavanging for food and water
F to all the americanfrens that can't read this chapter

>ace and yamato paralleling the other behind flames
Yamatosisters... Aramaki will...

The hat really makes him. I hate that he covered it with that silly shit.