Overlord

If you were Momonga, would you rather have the life where you take on the name of Ainz Ooal Gown or have the life where you take on your true name of Suzuki Satoru?

Attached: Touch Me leads the way.jpg (548x900, 105.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

overbooru.world/post/view/11371
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nazarick would just feel like a burden to be honest I don't want to be responsible for all that shit. Give me comfy keeno adventures any day.

if you disclose that you're not that great, NPC can become your heartfelt companions

They'd still worship you.

Breedable

Attached: 1656958113105.png (563x720, 475.38K)

I know we've got the based new volume shit and a fourth season, but were there any kino Overlord moments in the Isekai Quartet movie? I've been wondering if it's even worth watching when I find a magnet for it.

there is a movie?

Yeah an Isekai Quartet movie came out a little while ago supposedly, everyone's been caught up in the new volume hype or season 4 so it flew under the radar. That one Overlord game just came out too.

Attached: 1648465858928.gif (368x517, 223.29K)

Could really go with either of these.
Couldn't stand having to live under all that pretense.

I'd definitely choose the Ainz route but I'd make it clear early on I am a brainlet compared to Demiurge and Albedo.

>Become Satoru
>Get loli wife
>Nazarick shows up later anyways
>All female NPCs now want to kill your wife because they're jealous
Sounds like he should focus on maxing out his guild to stand above just the Pleiades.

Fuck, I totally forgot they showed up later on anyway

If nothing else you'd probably want to make sure Keno is level 100 so Albedo doesn't try to kill her when she can get her alone.

I'd do the same except just make Pandora's Actor do all the thinking since he actually knows and understands how to run shit properly

I guess if you are immune to cringing at yourself that could be fine

Is Ainz happy?

no

Satoru has AOG staff. He can make every member of his new party Supreme Beings and entire Nazarick would have to suck their dicks

Bored with Winning. He is too sugoi.

overbooru.world/post/view/11371

Attached: 1627575526624.jpg (480x480, 35.21K)

i'd keep my name because i'm not so parasitically attached to the guild

>nothing new added

Attached: 1656636829185.png (409x429, 85.5K)