What is your reason for staying up late?

What is your reason for staying up late?

Attached: BA11B79A-70D9-4597-938C-F433730E9586.jpg (474x700, 82.56K)

I can masturbate at peace while my daughter sleeps.
I miss her mother

To ready manga in my bed until the dawn.

Reason?

32ºCelsius

I work the night shift as a security guard.

Do your work

videogames forever

Don't worry I'm keeping my eyes on things.

Attached: th-4187318838.jpg (474x266, 19.49K)

I think you meant 89.6ºF buddy

my body operates on a 28h sleep cycle instead of 24h

because there is no reason to get up early

Attached: 8DD4DEEA-83D1-48D2-B11E-22B8D7D3C086.gif (1024x768, 1.17M)

I'm sorry your wife is getting NTR'd, hopefully your daughter will be spared

If i stay up really late it's usually because i'm arguing with people on the internet, I did it just last night arguing with people in the thread about the new japanese tax stuff, I'm also up late every sunday reading jump which drops at 11pm for me

Why would you want to be awake during the day?

Attached: 1490535179669.png (662x418, 147.06K)

When I was younger I would leave my house about 12 and ride my bike till 3am while smoking weed. My town is small and in a middle of nowhere so there would never be any people around. Although I did witness a fight at a gas station around 2am ,but that's about as interesting as it ever got. With that said it was never about seeing anything cool. I just enjoyed peace

To get more shit done during the day. Work eats up so much of my time but I still want to practice my hobbies. I don't care if I'm half burnt out for work as long as I'm still there enough for my hobbies.

I swear i was about to go to sleep

This. Was about to sleep then checked my phone and now im here. But for real, going to sleep now

Do you live in asia

I started going to bed on time and waking up at like 6 in the morning. It kinda sucks. You have way less time. Sure you are alert and not falling alseep during the day, but for what? What goes on during the day? Either work or school. You give up your time to be more alert at work? Sure this might be worth it if you're a surgeon, but for me? I dunno
yeah this

Well, it's been almost a month now of bed at 10:30 wake up sometime between 5:30 and 6:30. I don't feel any healthier either. I even still get tired during the day. I swear I kinda want to just go back to staying up late. I tasted what its like to not have a whacked out sleep schedule for the first time since I was like, 12 years old? But I realized there is a damn good reason why my sleep schedule got so messed up in the first place back then.

Then there's that you have to share the day and even your time with plenty others during the day. It's especially bad if you have school. Guess it's not a problem if you don't live with others. But even if you do, you still have to go to work and stuff. Night is the only time that really belongs to you (unless everyone around you likes to stay up at night as well, then I guess you are just fucked)
I miss walking around the university campus at night. Quiet, no one else around, you can go anywhere (that wasn't locked) and do anything. It was comfy.

It's 9:00... An hour and a half until I have to go to bed... that's another thing I dislike, it's like a ticking countdown. Whereas before, if I wanted to do something I could just stay up, time felt infinite. Even though you would eventually fall asleep it's like you really knew when. But now it's like having the stress of a deadline all the time, except it's a deadline for your consciousness.
I've been trying to find out how to need less sleep.