Finished early episodes and some of the Mayuri timeloop shit and so far this is a 7/10 at best...

Finished early episodes and some of the Mayuri timeloop shit and so far this is a 7/10 at best. It's good to decent but nowhere near the second coming of Christ steinsfags claim it to be. Currently on episode 18, hope the later part is as great as you fags claim it to be. There are interesting aspects for sure, I am more interested in Suzuha's arc for now. Kurisu looks like a copy of every tsundere ever created. Moeka has potential based on where she goes with her storyline, Feyris looks like a filler character brought in for comic relief and is annoying sometimes. Luka has no motive other than trying to be a girl to hook up with the underwhelming MC. Hope it gets better.

Attached: 1606423786372.jpg (736x1104, 219.62K)

>Hope it gets better
It doesn't.

Why make a thread about how you are halfway through a finished show
It's 24 episodes just make a thread when you're done

The characters in SG are basically hot trash that people get attached to because they like chuunibyo and reference humor. I agree with most of what you wrote.

>R3ddit;r3ddit
Go back to r3ddit

Imagine watching a series you hate, just to spite random anonymous accounts on the internet. pov hold this L and massive cock

Not his fault the series is a disappointment. If he's 18 episodes in already might as well finish it.

Steinsfags are retarded, more news at 11.

Yes and i also learn the entire english language and history just to call you a Faggot.

Attached: giga.jpg (225x225, 5.02K)

>shits;gay
It doesn't get better, might as well drop it now.

Some fans will say to read the VN but I was like 7-8 hours in and was pretty bored.

Its just "He literally me fr fr" with the failed smart kid 2ch shitposter mc neck deep in akibahara otaku culture, whose suffering is rewarded by saving the world and a flighty broad thats a closeted otaku falling in love with him

kys huntertrannies

i watched this shit as a 14 year old. It was comfy but extremely cringe (I didn't care as I was 14), with some B Tier Sci Fi Thriller with some drama thrown in.

Nah, you just watched it wrong.

yes please

Shouldn't there be 3 Okabes in the ending?

Yes it's a harem featuring a tsundere (kinda) and a trap. I'm not sure what you expected

>muh hunter boogeyman
Such good excuse!

Attached: EKlLKejW4AAhto2.jpg (1920x1080, 95.29K)

>haremshit is mediocre
More news at 11

imagine getting filtered by stains gate

Unironically based.

Anyone who likes Steins;Gate but only say the 2nd half is good are simply trying to justify their wasted time. Just cause some moeblob got shot halfway through the show doesn’t suddenly make it a good show.

The rest of the SciADV VNs are better. Prepare to choke on my Anonymous;Cock, Steins Gays

Attached: D282CE85-16D8-4802-AB35-A8E056B60DA8.png (424x387, 156.83K)