One Punch Man

>twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1545180716526612480
>I only meant that the "Garowe chapter" will be settled. Sorry for causing you concern.
This only shows how translators will never speak fluent japanese. MuraCHADS win one again.

Attached: dork.png (991x560, 277.06K)

No way Neo Heroes wouldn't happen in Manga when he made sure Blast looks similar to his son.

Excuse me, better manga with an invincible protagonist coming through.

Attached: flat750x075f-pad750x1000f8f8f8-e1610029504977.jpg (720x960, 175.96K)

It's over

Axedbros....
What do we do now....

THE SHOW GOES ON!!!

REMINDER that if you have not read
>Ulysses by Joyce
>Absalom, Absalom by Faulkner
>The Waves by Woolf
>The Castle by Kafka
>Mason and Dixon by Pynchon
>Infinite Jest by Wallace
>Growth of the Soil by Hamsun
>Moby Dick by Melville
You CANNOT and WILL not EVER understand One Punch Man

how can the manga continue when he's no longer one punch man and is getting into a regular dbz fight

Bsaed Murachad

The same way the webcomic continued when opponents appeared that Saitama didn't onepunch either?
Just because it's taking more than one hit does not mean that it's the exhilarating, fun fight that Saitama really wants. He's still just using only one hand here.

MTLBROS?!

Attached: SMURF BTFO.jpg (677x408, 37.21K)

Well that settles that. Crisis averted, for now.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
JAPANESE TRANSLATORS BTFO
99% OF THEM ALL THOUGHT IT WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THIS LANGUAGE
NO MATTER HOW MANY YEARS YOU STUDY
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Attached: 7386AF03-AC1E-4786-802C-9C484F504FB8.jpg (709x896, 112.82K)

No one ever took a full power punch in the webcomic and survived. The manga is doing brand new shit that fucks with the whole concept of the story

That means you're all reading translations from guys who don't even know what they're translating.

Guess I’ll have to die and be reborn in Japan it’s the only way

I wish it would end already. I want more Tatsumaki bros

He's not invincible tho, isn't there a way to deal with his regeneration?

So no only is murata a spicbrain but he's also pretty much illiterate

Season 3 when, which studio will do it, and will it be able to cover all of the Monster Association?

Never happened. No one ever survived a serious punch. Nice, instead of going the path where he learns to search for happiness outside of fights it becomes just another endless grind for power.
>only one hand
Telling people that believe Saitama's character should be far above everyone in the verse to the point of invincibility,or at least matching the final BBG, that at least he's only using 50%(one hand) of his full power against a pseudo avatar of the BBG is not going to make them feel better.

the manga ended here, cosmic garou isn't canon

Attached: page_42-43.png (1600x1138, 2.87M)

Smurf is a lolcow. Smurf is for laughing at.