Plot is just "saving school club" bullshit

>Plot is just "saving school club" bullshit
>Haruhi is just another Naru Narusegawa clone
>Every character is a boring as shit 2000s harem trope with no personality
Are people just nostalgiafags or what?

Attached: Haruhi_Suzumiya_characters.jpg (800x511, 116.7K)

Just finished S1 for the first time. It's fine.
The broadcast order gives you holes in your knowledge to fill in for yourself, which is intriguing. The concietedness of kyon is cathartic, and the dream of having an interesting and eventful school life is very pleasant.
It's not really an enriching experience, but it's a pleasant something to watch.

About to begin endless eight. Any advice?

>nostalgiafags
Yes. It's our way of detecting newfags like (You)

Newfags have no idea who Naru Narusegawa is

No one has to tell you why they like something especially if that media is essential in the culture, newfag

True but people unironically praise this and other 2000s stock moeshit as SOUL when it really was just a manufactured shit

Wait a minute.
Haruhi is a tsundere?

I'm not even saying that modern anime is better (in fact it isn't), but people unironically shit on it while praising the same shit except made in 2000s

No, just a massive bitch

It was honestly pretty average. Why was it never finished anyway, even though it was so popular?

Broadcast order was honestly just stupid. Seriously, what's the point? Is that how it is in the novels as well?

It was a gimmick but it worked
Also making the same episode 8 times

Same thing.

this is the fourth haruhi bait thread in 24 hours

It wasn't that way in the LNs, no. The reason for the unchronological order, is because the biggest climax of the series would be in episode 6, otherwise. Also, because they could use later episodes as something akin to foreshadowing for episodes earlier in the chronology. I haven't watched it chronologically, but i'd be surprised if it was an actual better experience. The shuffling of the broadcast order is not random, and is carefully chosen for effect, and IMO succeeds.

The LN isn't chronological either

>Haruhi is just another Naru Narusegawa clone
this is where your bait gets too obvious, OP

>About to begin endless eight. Any advice?
Watch the first episode and the last episode of the arc. It is as bad as they say it is.
It was a unique concept, very artsy, but it does not land.

Attached: endless eight.jpg (1024x581, 50.83K)

All anime is a manufactured shit

I'd say the first, second and last episode are what you should watch. It gets all the plot beats of the arc across without getting too tedious.

It does land, for people who watched it every week. Director had balls and it was memorable. It is a unique concept. It is artsy. And it does fucking land.

With the power of modern technology I was able to x4 the speed while still seeing the differences of every episode