What's the correct order to watch this shit?

After 16 years, I finally decide to bite the bullet and watch this cancer that made me stop watching anime and frequent this board...

Attached: file.png (1050x1500, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

haruhi.tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best order is: watch the opening and skip to the next chapter until you finish

It doesn't matter. The LNs were chronological and I really don't think the TV order added anything but it's not actively bad either. Either way most releases don't even tell you how the episodes are numbered so you could just download one and start watching it and never know. But if you ever plan on rewatching it you should make sure you do airing order first since the other way around is just dumber.

Don't watch this show. You're not welcome in the fanbase.

Yeah sure no one cares fuck your bait

So any announcement today for Tanabata? The website acknowledged it like it does every year: haruhi.tv/ (click on the first link)

Attached: 1cdb87cf98082f08edda8335481bc631.png (472x464, 117.99K)

Chronological. The TV order was a silly gimmick that was meant to make the pacing of S1 more balanced instead of having the climax of the first book in the middle of the season.

There's a couple of ways to watch it, but I'll let others tell you the "correct" way do view it.

Attached: c87ReA0.jpg (4000x2992, 2.26M)

Anyone else getting repeating posts?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 59.84K)

Broadcast order but keep episode 0 for last.

Wikipedia are saying that are 2 versions, the original and the rebroadcast with new episodes and diferent order, the one I download from nyaa has 14 episodes so I think is the original. So I watch this one or download other?

I'm not watching for fun or to be part of the fanbase, I'm watching to suffer

Dial8

And what the chronological order? I don't even know what version I have

That doesn't help

No

My version doesn't have episode 0

Attached: file.png (1188x620, 243.65K)

Post screenshot of the beginning of the first episode you have there

The first episode of the broadcast order is The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 105.27K)

Watch original broadcast order
>The LNs were chronological
They weren't.
That's the 2009/chronological order, but missing half the episodes. I have no idea why they have uploaded it like that

The answer will always be first the 2006 episodes in their original order and then everything including the movie in chronological order, you can take a break between the two if you don't want to feel like you're watching the 2006 episodes twice back to back
Haruhi isn't a show for bingefags and redditors

That's the chronological order then, this is how the broadcast order should start.

Attached: IMG_20220707_233205.jpg (1439x1080, 384.48K)

You're good, sit comfortably and appreciate.

Attached: 1642094290628.jpg (735x549, 179.12K)

Watch original broadcast order and have fun putting the pieces together

>kde
my homie

Attached: 1654224340083.gif (500x373, 434.03K)

>[UDF] The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Broadcast Order) (BDRip 1080p x265 FLACx2) [dual-audio]
Download this

Best order for a first time viewer is
>season one, broadcast order
>season one and two, chronological order
>movie
Yes, you end up watching the first season twice so you probably need to rest a couple of days in between.