Isayama

So was he pressured to change his ending at the last minute? 130 chapters of masterful storytelling, foreshadowing, and symbolism can't have just been a fluke, right?

Attached: 945537bf63.jpg (574x574, 201.86K)

>130 chapters of masterful storytelling, foreshadowing, and symbolism

Attached: 1639178995608.png (250x475, 29.37K)

He wanted to make the next Avengers

Everything was leading to Bert’s vengeance

Stop being so insufferable SnKbaby and start reading more manga. It's telling that you think the story wasn't already showing massive cracks throughout marley and the following arcs.

>My audience enjoying the ending and just moving on?
>No! I don't want that! I want them to seethe from the pain of the ending, at least for ten years

yeah, remember when reiner moved his consciousness from his head to his ass to survive being killed
masterful indeed

>130 chapters of masterful storytelling, foreshadowing, and symbolism can't have just been a fluke, right?
The story went downhill the moment armin survived the serumbowl

He wanted to leave a mark on you.
He wanted to hurt you, so that you remember.

Attached: 1617110499238.jpg (1392x1673, 152.62K)

>130 chapters of masterful storytelling, foreshadowing, and symbolism
kek.

Shingeki no Kyoujin is the greatest work of fiction ever created. It ranks among works as Homer's Odyssey or Joyce's Finnegan's Wake. It transcends Seinen and becomes into its own form of manga, which I call Kenja (賢者) which means "wise man", for only the most intelligent and most well-read men are able to comprehend the genius of this work.

Boring thread.
Let's change the topic of the discussion.
>isayama dies or goes into infinite Hiatus (togashi style) right in between chapter 105-106-107-108
What happens to Snk? Will it be remembered differently for the trainwreck it sadly became thanks to the final arc??

He looks like ishigami

>Joyce's Finnegan's Wake
You haven't read it.

>Homer's Odyssey
Kino

Attached: cb8ef9fcbaf43fac405edc63cab082b1.jpg (720x960, 150.02K)

>130 chapters of masterful storytelling, foreshadowing, and symbolism can't have just been a fluke, right?
kek. The story went to shit as soon as they left the walls and Marley was introduced.

>So was he pressured to change his ending at the last minute?
Nope, he stopped caring

Attached: Isayama ragequit.png (932x752, 586.2K)

Kek.
As alwais, there isn't worse Hack than an author who lost the passion

Horikoshi is worse
MHA finale will make cuckren look tame

No matter how good a manga, LN, anime or gemu is for thousands of episodes/chapter and dozens of volumes you will eat up the shitty ending and you will like it. Stop complaining about Japanese culture, it can't be helped.

>I-it's bad on purpose

Not at all.
Many people cared about Snk before Rumbling arc and the super awful last 10 chapters expecially kicked in.
Meanwhile MHA has been forget since "OH My 7 Quirks" and never recovered.