Why do so many people hate Bleach? It's easily the best out of the original big 3

Why do so many people hate Bleach? It's easily the best out of the original big 3

Attached: Bleach_cover_01.jpg (251x397, 146.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wnm-KT1UAyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>original big 3
As opposed to what? There's only one big 3. It's a static term.

they simply cat read a gazillion chapters anymore so they reset with jewjitsu

All battle shounen are bad.

I think it means the 3 highest selling titles in weekly shonen jump, which can change depending on the time period

Now read the next arc after Soul Society and see if you still believe that

>Why do so many people hate Bleach?
>Ecelebs told them to
>Their friends told them to
>They watched the anime (It's not great)
>They didn't like how Ichigo wasn't retarded goofy shonen mc #48
>They don't pay attention to details and expect to get spoonfed info
That's off the top of my head, sure there are people that dislike Bleach for valid reasons, but to "hate" a series is a bit odd.

Don't be fooled OP, there's no manga Any Forums is more tsundere for

Hate is a strong word for a series I would only look at.

stockholm syndrome.
They've been reading/watching wan piss and nurutu for like 15 years so they feel obliged to defend their time wasted

Bleach is really good for the first few arcs.
Then they repeat the same exact structure as the previous arc.
And then they do it again.

>Why do so many people hate Bleach?
They’re faggots
>It's easily the best out of the original big 3
It’s better than Naruto

so.. just like every other shonenshit

Reading Bleach week to week was a giant slog. Pacing is atrocious weekly but it moves lightning quick when read as a batch. I actually dropped it after Hueco Mundo and only picked it back up after the series ended, but the final arc felt like it had nothing to do with much of anything before it and felt rushed. That said, at least it didn't grossly overstay its welcome like Naruto despite obviously not being as good as it once was.

No, it doesn't. The big three will always be the big three, zoomer.

No, I mean legit story beats being lifted and copy pasted back to back.
Most shonenshit will have arcs that cover the same general themes back to back or even have the resolution to the main conflict be the same, but I haven't seen this level of "it's just the last arc again" anywhere else.

The big 3 was more than that. It was a cultural phenomenon happening in multiple countries at a point in time.
With anime being mainstream and a bunch of shows being easily accessible outside Japan chances are that we will never have a big 3 again.

Some of us get bored when the same storyarc is retold a ton of times and then character becomes a Gary Stu. I understand that a lot of people enjoy that kind of thing, but there's a lot of us who don't because it's BORING.

One Piece is dog shit and is way worse than Naruto.

after soru basedcietitty it gets completely stale and Ichigo is a horrible protagonist

>Wan piss drinkers will defend the super saiyan asspull
lmao

>Durr it's better than Naru-
No, it fucking isn't
youtu.be/wnm-KT1UAyE

I could literally just drop this excellent fight and leave it at it. You don't get anything like this in Bleach or One Piece. But in Naruto, it's just one of many.

>239915001
imagine writing out this weak bait hoping you get a single (You)

Naruto peaked at the Zabuza arc.
Literally downhill from there.

Speedreader retard

remember the end of naruto, when everyone inexplicably increased in power by like 50 times what they used to be. that happened in bleach really early on, i can't tell you how cheap and stupid it felt.