Black Clover

Just caught up to the twist and it was pretty good. But can someone fully explain this clock theory? I get the rewinding part, but is this something Lucifero noticed unconsciously or something?

Attached: 7-1.jpg (784x1145, 157.91K)

Basically Lucius/Astaroth kept rewinding time during that arc or just the Lucifero fight whenever the protags got into trouble so that he could force the events to happen this way in which he could get Lucifero's heart(?).

Forgot to add that some people think Lucifero did somehow notice something was off and that's why some events might have played out differently and then there's the time's on the clock throughout the arc that weren't consistent. I think that's pretty much it.

Okay. If he's resetting time on that scale, there must've been some sort of indicator to reset right. Astaroth must have been in Spade at that time to be pulling stuff like that.

It is still just a theory. Who knows he could have planted things beforehand and made it automatic. We will have to wait for the hiatus to be over to get answers.

Attached: FQ3L7GzX0AE5GtC.jpg (784x301, 98.21K)

I am more interested in Lucifero's interest in the grimoire and dark magic, plus Yami's heart. Some of these must play a part in the final arc.

Would be pretty funny though if the game was rigged from the start.

me reading Black Clover

Attached: Zzzzzz.png (279x261, 123.01K)

Julius with time stored had a country wide spell so I expect Astaroth to be able to of more from a fair distance.

If I was Lucifero I would be seething hard as well.

Attached: Luci angry.png (784x1145, 991.55K)

I haven't posted a picture of Noll in a long time

Attached: Noelle.Silva.600.3010304.jpg (600x425, 55.22K)

Glad you enjoyed user, hopefully THAT user will post the picture

Attached: 1657131317987.jpg (755x900, 159.65K)

There's multiple anons you can be referring to that I have no idea.

Cute Noelle and bird.

Attached: Petit Nero.jpg (480x480, 47.39K)

Hello everybody I am Tabata. Since you are a small community of fans I trust that you can keep this information I am sharing safe.
My editor said I should share some information to my overseas audience to thank you for all the support!
For the first chapter I am planning it this way.
It will start with showing everyone's normal lives. Julius seems normal.
Noelle and the Asta will be married. People will age. The characters will have the children. Time passes, and near the end of the chapter (40 pages) you will see the characters very old, and passing away peacefully. And as time passes we will see the magic power is fading. Less and less power every generation. Finally as the main protagonists are passed away we can see no one has the magic anymore
This is in fact the future that the Zogratis wanted, pure equality. However now this is where the final arc begins, Asta who was born with no magic will fight to make sure the world continues to have magic, Asta will reject the peaceful seeming but purely equal future

Attached: wsj_archives_0xp1455.png (203x267, 82.7K)

Give us 9 straight chapters of Rebecca then Tabata.

Attached: poll 4 tsun (2).jpg (937x631, 106.01K)

when was the hiatus supposed to end?

Attached: 6db13ea1fc09b03288bebd4fc3bc61c9d13ab1c5965a45b7a3082a4edb8736eb.jpg (800x937, 86.43K)

In 2-3 weeks if all goes well.

I miss this Tsun. She better have babies by the end of this arc.

Doesn't matter. Zagred will be back right?

bbcbros... why is our mc a crybaby loser...

Attached: 132145631245687.png (392x420, 161.97K)