Which single character suffered the most in all of anime and manga?

Which single character suffered the most in all of anime and manga?

Attached: suffering.png (675x675, 886.21K)

Attached: ELWFuKtUcAEXSML.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

Attached: c7i6liayl6l11.jpg (1080x1350, 97.51K)

The LIVE man
Then comes Rika and Homura
Then Subaru and Okabe
The rest I haven't seen/Attack on Trash is Trash who cares

Phos' 10000 years of suffering for people who never cared about her in the first place gets my vote.

All of those did something and suffered. This guy literally just exists to suffer.

Attached: file.png (1600x1200, 598.6K)

> Homu
Wasn't her suffering self-inflicted by her obsession with Madoka?

> Ymir
Wasn't she just jealous Fritz had other bitches besides herself? That's not a lot of suffering.

Rika and Okabe might be the only valid options. They didn't have control over what happened to them and had no way to escape even if they wanted to. Don't know about the rest.

Attached: gust_by_ishida.jpg (2711x4096, 1.94M)

Me

Ymir loved the Fritz cock, take her off the list

>All of those did something and suffered.
Rika didn't do anything though, she just got killed and just wanted to change her and her friend's fate.

Attached: 1627534905839.png (1037x1080, 1.14M)

>and just wanted to change her and her friend's fate.
So she did something.

>Phos
10000 years is fucking brutal
>Irumyuui
What happened to her was the most fucked up shit I've read possibly ever
>Homura
looping for a few years is bad but doesn't really hold a candle to the rest on this list
>Squealer
Was forced to endure incredible pain for 5 years before he was finally granted death, pretty grim
>Furude Rika
Haven't watched Higurashi but I heard she time loops a lot too for a long time, she's probably in homura tier
>Subaru
Gets his ass eaten out by rabbits and a bunch of other nasty shit but at least his life outside of the deaths is pretty fun
>Okabe
iirc he only had to loop for a few months to reach the good end, he barely suffered compared to everyone else
>Ymir
2000 years (probably much longer considering shit moves quicker outside of paths) of sandcastle building is pretty ass, and her human life wasn't much better
>Agni
Never read fire punch but wasn't he doomed to being set on fire for eternity or some shit?

Overall I'd say Irumyuui, Agni, Ymir and Phos are in one tier, Squealer goes below them and then the loopers are at the bottom

He's really in hell.

Attached: diavolo.jpg (645x1187, 387.84K)

Guts

>Rika didn't do anything though
Yes, that's her problem. She literally spent decades trying the same things over and over and never managed to put 2 and 2 together or ask her convenient ghost friend to go watch how the two people who die at the same time every loop actually die.
In the sequel she's even worse, but she ends up enjoying the whole thing for some bizarre reason so whatever.

> born from incest rape
> adoptive mother hates him, so she throws him off a cliff when he was just a baby
> Bullied at the orphanage
> Tricked into thinking he's a girl
> Forced to work at an island since he was a child for the mother that tried to kill her
> Treated like shit by family and servants
> Only sliver of hope is your crush that promises you to take you out of the island
> he forgets
> try to start again by dating his cousin, even though his mother hates you
> find out about being a guy raised as a girl and your mother is also your sister and you've been dating your nephew
> kill everyone and yourself

Attached: Yasu (1).jpg (234x266, 37.03K)

>2000 years (probably much longer considering shit moves quicker outside of paths) of sandcastle building is pretty ass, and her human life wasn't much better
All of that became irrelevant the second it was revealed she was upset not because of the slavery, but because Fritz had other mistresses he was fucking besides her.

>Agni
He was born with super regeneration and then ran into a nigga who can produce a fire that can never be extinguished until it runs out of fuel, kek. He got set on fire by said guy and then proceeded to roll and scream on the ground for like 8 years before he mustered the strength to push through the pain, though the pain is still there. Those 8 years of agony made him a bit mentally deranged, so he also has a lot of emotional and psychological baggage he carries around.

Sotsu/Gou never happened.

Agni>Rika>Homura>Okabe
Subaru is a poorly written self insert who is respected by most people. Several girls are also lusting for his cock, I just cannot take him seriously.
Don't know about the others.

>Homura>Okabe
Homura could just have left Madoka to die and move on. Okabe was being hunted the second he achieved time travel. Not really the same situation.

You mean Berserk fans

both of them

Why did you put Yimr in OP, she enjoyed it
Next time replace her with THE real struggler in there

>2000 years (probably much longer considering shit moves quicker outside of paths) of sandcastle building is pretty ass, and her human life wasn't much better
Well, if you read the story further you'd know how retarded that was and how much of it was self-inflicted