I don't get the appeal of this series at all. It's extremely generic...

I don't get the appeal of this series at all. It's extremely generic. If I wanted generic done right I'd just read Demon Slayer. MHA, JJK, CSM, and Boruto are all better than this. What's the appeal?

Attached: Black_Clover,_volume_1.jpg (228x372, 148.14K)

BNHA and Boruto aren't better than it.

Boruto the manga objectively is, the anime on the other hand is a big pile of trash.
>What's the appeal?
There is none, there are 5 people in total who read this trash.

The Boruto manga is just as bad as the anime. Especially the current stuff. The only saving grace this series has his Kawaki.

The anime is FULL of filler nonsense and the atmosphere of the characters from the manga and the anime are polar opposites, whereas the manga tries to portray them as serious, strategical and have a gloomy vibe, the anime is full of color, they emanate power of friendship garbage and ruin every scene that should have been taken seriously. I mean if you cant see this, which is the bare mininum of differences I pointed out, Idk what to say man

The boruto manga is objectively worse than black clover and boku no hero, you are a retarded fanboy with no eye for what quality means.

trying too hard jujutsutranny

Seethe and rope, bc and mha dickrider

I never said anything about JJK?

>. If I wanted generic done right I'd just read Demon Slayer. MHA, JJK, CSM, and Boruto
You are an actual subhuman

rent free

Whether they are better or not, the series you mention are generally more dramatic than Black Clover and people aren't always in the mood for drama.
BC also has a lot of cool battles where characters fight as a group and cover for each other weak points.

It is formulated. You don't like it because you've seen the same formula a hundred times. But to a zoomer, its something completely new and exciting. Every old anime trope is being seen for the first time, and condensed into a single show.

In short, you're too old.

yeah I don't get it either. dropped this shit after like 3 episodes.

to be fair I guess I also dropped demon slayer at first before picking it back up and watching it all the way through. but demon slayer has good animation. what the fuck does black clover have? shitty powerup designs apparently based on the memes I've seen

Slit your wrists micropenis zoomer

BC is based and filters ledditors who have never seen or much less read anything from before the 2010s, to say nothing of the 80s and 90s. They cannot appreciate the canon of the medium, and so they can only regurgitate lazy jewtube eceleb narratives

>only 5 people read this
The latest chapter had like 6 or 7 bump limit threads, tourist.

>What's the appeal?
There's none. It's shit.

>calls us ledditors
>has leddit spacing
>uses buzzwords
gentlemen...

Most people that talk shit about Black Clover never read it FACT they have an idea in their heads on how the story is that they got by cultural osmosis but that doesn't reflect reality one bit

This is really poor bait.

I'm not a fan of BC, haven't read the manga at all, but I have watched like 15 episodes and I can safely say this.
>Demon Slayer: Black Clover blows this shit out of the water in every single possible category. Demon Slayer animation is the only thing it does better, but I'm talking manga here and the art in DS manga is atrocious.
>MHA: Black Clover does everything better than MHA except art. I'd say MHA has great art but BC art is good too, but everything else goes to BC.
>JJK: HAHAHAHA same thing as Demon Slayer. I will say though BC could use more character deaths like JJK.
>CSM: CSM is better than BC in every single way
>Boruto: This is hot dog shit, this should not even be on this list, it's so incredibly bad.

literally nothing happens in the (monthly!) manga and each time less and less characters are there