World Trigger Twitter Q&A

Ashihara is still dead but this week he did a Q&A on Twitter from the afterlife. I will post English translations (not by me, credit goes to @WorldTriggerEN on Twitter), but you can find the original posts in Twitter quotes or simply by checking the official account (@w_trigger_off).

Attached: 1651509484195.jpg (323x323, 21.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WorldTriggerEN/status/1543869510423171072
twitter.com/WorldTriggerEN/status/1544255449066655745
twitter.com/WorldTriggerEN/status/1544595691611119616
twitter.com/WorldTriggerEN/status/1544990820633231360
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/WorldTriggerEN/status/1543869510423171072
>Q. Who was the operator of old Azuma Squad (the one with Ninomiya, Kako, and Miwa)?
>A. Tsukimi

>Q. So only Izumi that can have a proper shoot-out with Ninomiya! In ranked match, who would win?
>A. I think Nino will win 60% in individual match, but in team match Tachikawa Squad would win by a wide margin. There were many occasions when Izumi beat Nino

>Q. Did Shiki became operator of Nasu Squad because she cant interact with men?
>A. I think it's because she's not good at running and jumping.

>Q. Would Arafune be afraid of Raijinmaru if she was introduced as a dog?
>A. He would say "It looks like a rodent" but if someone said "This one bites..." maybe he would need to brace himself.

>Q. Was Raijinmaru already present when Yotaro was born?
>A. Raijinmaru was not born until after Ruka and her family defected to Miden, which is a little later after Yotaro's birth.

twitter.com/WorldTriggerEN/status/1544255449066655745
>Q. Why does the amount of Trion increase when one is using a Black Trigger?
>A. I think because the Black Trigger creator's Trion is added.
>Also it seems that the added Trion is often higher than the creator's capacity [*note: the one they had when they are still alive], perhaps because all the Trion is poured and crystallized when creating a Black Trigger.

>Q. Who are the agents that get along with Nasu outside of her own squad?
>A. Boys: Her cousin Narasaka and his mentee Kodera, Zoe for some reason, and Utagawa who is good friends with Kuma.
>Girls: Teruya, Konami, An Kobayakawa, Tsukimi's younger sister Hanao, schoolmates in Seirin High School, Risa Maki who also liked movies.

>Q. Tell us the name of Akane's brother! Did he confess to Kuma?
>A. His name is Shoma.
>I dont think he was able to confess. If he had confessed, the farewell scene with Nasu Squad would be awkward.

>Q. Who is the person Hatohara sniped?
>A. She shot Utagawa while he was using Chameleon. After that, she practiced so she could snipe while also paying attention to the radar.

>Q. Why Shooter cubes have different shapes, such as square or sphere?
>A. I think it's because the user want to control the power and the number of bullets in detail.
>It seems to be a very advanced technique to divide the cubes into shapes other than cubes.
>Izumi can probably change the shape, but he does not seem to be that particular about the shape.

twitter.com/WorldTriggerEN/status/1544595691611119616
>Q. What is Tsuji favorite dinosaur? There is a figure that looks like an elasmosaurus in the operation room of Ninomiya Squad. Does he also like other paleontological creatures besides dinosaurs?
>A. He says his favorite is Allosaurus. He also likes marine reptiles like Elasmosaurus and Sarcosuchus (a large crocodilian).

>Q. Can I use Teleportation Trigger even if there are obstacles between me and the location I want to move to?
>A. No, it cannot be used if there is no line of sight to the destination, so it cannot be used if there is an obstacle, if the eyes are blocked, or if there's smoke screen.

>Q. Would it hurt to pull or push on Hyuse's horns?
>A. I dont think it would hurt the base of the horns and the head, but if you move them too much, it will hurt his neck.

>Q. Tell us the ranking of shooter trigger users!
>A. Top 3 Shooter: Ninomiya, Izumi, Kako
>Top 3 Gunner: Satomi, Yuba-chan, Katagiri
>Top 3 All Rounder: Reiji, Arashiyama, Miwa

>Q. Why does the mild-mannered and good-natured Tonooka have a punk haircut?
>A. Because Tono-kun is a simple guy, he is hard to find (in ranked battles). It's to make Tono flashy, which was so well received.

twitter.com/WorldTriggerEN/status/1544990820633231360
>Q. Is Galopoula's Emergency Escape Trigger was made from scratch?
>A. It was made from Afto's information, but the gate technology has already existed. Just like Border's Bail Out, the tech is unpopular because it consumed too much trion.

>Q. What is Miwa, Nino, and Kako favorite yakiniku?
>A. Miwa likes everything, mainly halami and ribs, Ninomiya likes shoulder loin and ichibo (*it's like rump but somewhat have more fat), and Kako-san likes tongue and rump. Luxury.

>Q. In Chapter 222, seems like Mizukami and Kon-chan get along well. Are they involved in more than just being in the same grade?
>A. I don't know if they are close or not, but they both have excellent grades, so they may have been rewarded together by the school.

>Q. Kunichika calls Konami, Kitora, Katori without suffix. Is this how she calls her juniors?
>(*suffix like -san, -chan)
>A. Perhaps out of a defensive instinct, she generally call those who are in the same grade or younger and seem to be smarter with only surname. Only Kon-chan, who has helped with studies, called with -chan.

>Q. How is Jin'e SE visualized and can it be turned on and off?
>A. It is like a new window opening in your vision (brain). It cannot be turned off, but you can consciously avoid seeing it. The person you once saw is registered in the brain channel for a while. It seems to be able to track branching future.

And that's about it. Hope I didn't miss anything by copypasting all this stuff.

Attached: media_FXEMdApaQAAh8vM.png (550x350, 80.47K)

I swear it's like writers are married to their story

In Ashihara's case it's being married to his characters. All of them.
Also thanks for the bump, it's too early for this thread to die

Attached: media_FW5xDhZaAAIr6uW.jpg (1334x1110, 203.02K)

>Just like Border's Bail Out, the tech is unpopular because it consumed too much trion.
Oh, was this mentioned before? I never knew this.

What exactly? Border's Bail Out trion consumption was brought up before Round 7 where Shiori explains why Osamu can't get a new trigger, everything else is new info

>>Top 3 Gunner: Satomi, Yuba-chan, Katagiri

Attached: glasses unite.jpg (335x243, 23.5K)

>even smoke stops the teleport trigger
No wonder nobody uses it.

>BT trion is based on the person that turned into them
>Operators turning into black triggers (and Osamu) would be close to pointless
lel

Never change, WTfags

Attached: cubes.png (592x633, 337.91K)

>in team match Tachikawa Squad would win by a wide margin.
Reminder that Ninomiya squad had Hatohara before getting demoted. So his 4-man squad jobbed hard to just Tachikawa and Izumi (since Yuiga is basically dead weight). No wonder Nino seethes so hard about Tachikawa

That might have been when Tachikawa had Torimaru on board

>>Q. Who is the person Hatohara sniped?
>>A. She shot Utagawa while he was using Chameleon. After that, she practiced so she could snipe while also paying attention to the radar.
Huh, I thought this moment would be way more dramatic.

>The Q&A corner ends today
>What happens when the Q&A corner ends?
>You don't know?
>That's when everyone rereads all of WT

Attached: shiratori_NK-1544879761792843776-img1.jpg (1024x588, 113.55K)

Sure felt that way from the dialogue
And from Hatohara's perspective it must've been

Attached: bWVkaWEvRlc5czVKYlZVQUE5MjMxLmpwZw==.jpg (1447x2039, 573.05K)

This is giving me AssClass maximum geometry autismo flashbacks.

Attached: 1463395146901.png (1749x1826, 518.69K)

Pray that Ashihara does not go swimming anytime soon

Attached: 1617485200592.jpg (1300x722, 445.33K)

He'll float

Attached: bWVkaWEvRlc0LS10bWFBQUFkSXlILmpwZw==.jpg (1400x1361, 1.18M)

>Kako-san likes tongue and rump
Lewd.

Attached: salt.png (184x218, 42.03K)

Neat stuff. It's a shame that the story moves slowly thanks to complications, but it makes up for it a little bit that we get all this information on the characters from Q&As and infobooks and stuff

Murata quit OPM to draw World Trigger, you heard it here first

Considering his health I don’t think he can even go outside much

>Murata quit OPM to draw World Trigger, you heard it here first
I would hate that, I like the clean art

I'm restarting the manga for like the 3rd time. Every time I end up dropping it before it gets good. Last thing I remember is the glasses MC talking on the news and saying something really cool. Idk why I dropped it before but I swear this time it'll be different