Berserk 367

At this point why won't Guts just stop interfering? Griffith and Casca are clearly meant for each other and he's going to treat her right like he wanted to take care of Rickert too.

Attached: 15.jpg (1133x1600, 771.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/cc3eb14a-ae0d-4cc4-81c0-c5b5df25572f/5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nuserk is reddit
first for griffith flat ass
second for zodd is drawn like a gay retard now

Attached: griffith flat ass.png (447x463, 309.51K)

>We will see Casca reacting to thousands of women in Falconia calling him amazing and beautiful
Can’t wait, I hope she starts punching people. It’d be even better if she meets the whores again

Someone told me they dislike the Conviction Arc is bad because it criticises religion and churches too much. Is it as fedora atheist as he says?

I didn't even notice because I don't make it a point to stare at men's asses, real or drawn. Apparently you do.

You will never be a man OP

Calcium Knight warned Guts that what he wants and what Caska wants might not be the same thing
If you think saying "the inquisition torturing people to death is bad" is fedora then yes.

Only closeted men would deny Griffith’s beauty and assets.

I'd fuck him if I was in jail or drunk, but there's no way I'm fucking some trap/femboy/whatever sober or where people can find out.

Only a faggot would care about being found to have had gay sex. Be bold. Be hard gay.

I don't have the lisp or mannerisms. There's a reason they call it downlow, nigga.

This chapter art reminded more of SnK than Berserk.

Jesus you don't need to be that harsh

Attached: __casca_berserk_drawn_by_optionaltypo__0a6a69142743980ec0d871e7b26cc9d0.png (845x1250, 304.83K)

>being cucked by a handsome msn
Thats just nature nothing you can do about it

Genetically superior males, man…

>Griffithcels think kidnaping an unconcious girl is winning
You get no pussy

>punching people
Lmao, she's going to go back to sucking Griffith's dick in minutes

I think this is the biggest gap in power between antagonist and protagonist in any manga. God Hand are just on a whole other level than anyone else.

Berserk is a typical Japanese take on the Victorian view of the Middle Ages.
It shouldn't discourage you, since the only thing this manga has going for it is the art.

You’ve never raped someone, yet you read Berserk?

It looks great IMO. Just needs more choreography. The assistants are doing a great job.
Guts just can't catch a break huh. Since his Dragonslayer is no good anymore, I wonder if he'll make a Behelit sword or something

They are literally gods, no shit they are above everyone else

But Guts has come a long way from not being able to even reach Griffith with his blade at the end of Black Swordsman to cutting a strand of hair here

Griffith is always drawn with a flat arse
It was all a plot to see Luca

Look at how messy this is

Attached: berk.jpg (1133x1600, 790.79K)

Looks fine, will look better in print. Scans are kinda overscaled

Messy how? Because there are lots of diagonal lines?

The new berserk chapters are groundbreaking

Attached: 13.jpg (1133x1600, 784.78K)

Nigger this is an obvious impetus to get Guts off the Island and moving towards the endgame. Stop being willfully retarded

It was edgekino but if I had to find a flaw it would be the fact that it lacks nuance. The first priest character we see was a gentle old man and then suddenly all we see is psychopaths killing pagans. They were kind of justified in their fear because there was a real cannibal devil-worshipping cult on the loose so it would have actually been a good moment to introduce nuance

I hate Casca so fucking much. Such a shitty plot device that needs constant saving and makes the worst decisions. Entire character revolves around deciding whether she should jump on Griffith's or Gut's dick.

Farnie protecc!

can someone drop the chapter here?

Guts hasn't looked this good since Miura switched to digital. I'm impressed.

Attached: 323.jpg (1059x283, 249.49K)

mangadex.org/chapter/cc3eb14a-ae0d-4cc4-81c0-c5b5df25572f/5
just go to mangadex

This isn't a messy page, the way Farnese/Schierke were handled is messy.

So the only way for Guts to beat Griffith now is by either sacrificing his group or if the behelit is for Caska allowing himself to get sacrificed so Caska can become a part of the godhand and kill Griffith right? I don't see what other powerup he could even get at this point, and he's nowhere close to killing griffith.

Attached: 85c58ad9caf626df3f9a06b6ae3b4db9.jpg (735x735, 144.41K)

The whole point of this chapter is that Guts can finally let go of his principles.

There's no conflict between saving Casca and killing Griffith anymore.

The last chapter Miura drew himself was a very good Guts; he drew it partially on paper and the assistants inked it in digital

Attached: Page-01.png (2266x1600, 1.08M)

Anyone else can't even muster the ability to hate Griffith anymore?
I only have respect for his pure undiluted malevolence at this point, like Emperor Palpatine

Attached: Page-02.png (2266x1600, 1.89M)

No, Guts being an apostle wouldn't change anything and he can't become a God Hand. Berserker Armor is useless too. The difference is clearly not physical, so no amount of training or power ups will help Guts.

I still hate him because he's cosplaying as the messiah. If he was like he was in the black swordsman arc for the rest of the manga I'd hate him less, but him being such a fucking faggot about it grinds my gears.

chestnut puck

Attached: Page-04.png (2266x1600, 2.02M)

I hate him with a new fury. Sheev was always based though.

>I don't see what other powerup he could even get at this point, and he's nowhere close to killing griffith.

1. Gravity magic (which he refused in a previous chapter)
2. Skull Knight asspull (he or his sword merge with Guts' armor)
3. giving in to the beast/armor

There's nothing malevolent about his actions.

I can't respect him either; he did it all because he was angry at Guts leaving him decades ago
He is the biggest Yandere in manga history
The Messiah LARP is also grinding, I wouldn't mind him as much if he was just a cold bitch

Attached: Page-06.png (2266x1600, 2.55M)

>hate Griffith still
>Sheev is based though
Explain.

This is pretty true for Griffith and Puck as well.

He is a messiah.

Attached: Page-08.png (2266x1600, 2.12M)

Attached: angry kuribo.png (178x280, 60.46K)