Chainsaw Man

Since MAPPA is taking their sweet ass time with news, how would Any Forums pace the Chainsaw Man anime?
Give episode numbers, chapters the episode will cover, where the midseason break might be (if any), and/or how many episodes necessary to cover Part 1, etc. Go wild.

Attached: chainsaw.jpg (424x600, 112.6K)

you can also use volume numbers instead

36 episodes, 3 cour/seasons
Katanaman arc ch1-ch38, 13 episodes
Assasins arc ch39-ch70, 13 episodes
Gun Control arc ch71-97 10 episodes

ep1: c1
>Intro to Denji + Makima
ep2: c2+3
>Intro to Devil Hunters + Aki
ep3: c4-6
>Intro to Power pt. 1/3
ep4: c7-9
>Intro to Power pt. 2/3
ep5: c10-12
>Intro to Power pt. 3/3 (The Squeeze)
ep6: c13-16
>Intro to Kobeni, Himeno, and that other guy

26 episodes, with a few of them being double-length

I had a dream last night where the CSM anime was 55 eps long and covered the entirety of part 1

why the fuck is it taking them so long?
it's been 1.5 years since the announcement and all we got was one trailer

ep7: c16-18
>Eternity
ep8: c19-21
>end Eternity, drinking, and blargarrgargarrr
ep9: c22-24
>Chupa Chups and Guns
ep10: c25-27
>First loss, Makima moment, and Katana
ep11: c28-30
>Kobeni moment and Intro to Kishibe
ep12: c31-33
>training and more Kishibe, intro to Beam leading into Katana confrontation
cliffhanger end of first cour

The correct answer, anyone that thinks it should take >30 eps is insane, there are a lot of CSM chapters that are either one scene or half of a scene, and most action-focused chapters in the second half have 2-3 lines of dialogue.

The fact that the action scenes have good flow and nobody has to have an internal mologue about how the enemy ability works every time someone attacks does wonders for the pacing in the anime.

Imho, my "perfect" adaptation would be:
Eps 1-7: "Slowest" part, until the puke scene
Eps 8-13: The Yazuka Arc
Eps 13-16: Reze arc (four eps are fine, once action starts there's very littledialogue)
Eps 17-22: Intl. Assassins
Eps 23-25: Gun (again, a lot of chapters with almost no dialogue)
Eps 26-29: Control (Same as above)

actually I'll add 2 more
ep13: c34-36
>Katana battle start
ep14: c37-39
>finish Katana battle. Save the movie date for next episode.
Bomb Girl opening starts next episode

That's honestly hard since I don't know the episode limit, plus they even admit they're going to add in some extra scenes so it's tough to theorize.

Attached: Aki tongue.png (251x719, 82.23K)

you're free to decide your own episode limit

They hadn't even started pre-production back when it was announced

so what? JJK was on the same boat and the anime started airing less than a year after announcing the adaptation.
MAPPA is unironically killing the hype, in reality CSM should've been out last october.

Make the final arc less shitty and rushed, flesh out the characters more

Filtered, stop trying to ruin the manga

I skimmed through some of the chapters a bit and I think you're right. I was separating the episodes based on 50-60 pages at a time but given some of the fluid action, I think that page count can be increased a bit.
Spy x Family only covered 3 volumes in their first cour of 12 episodes, and the page counts for the volumes were relatively the same as CSM.

>in reality CSM should've been out last october
Fuck no that's the most retarded post I've seen about its start date in these threads

Everything after doll arc was hot garbage mess, and even that was rushed with how darkness casuallly got off'd while Makima gets scot-free with everything she does. Nobody ever questions her or tries to challenge her, and the ones that do (kishibe) get sidelined

>Makima gets scot-free
She gets meal prepped into daily servings. How is that scot-free?

I still think chapter 1 at least deserves its own dedicated first episode though.

Don't think dying and reincarnating with no memories is scot free user.

>Nobody ever questions her or tries to challenge her, and the ones that do (kishibe) get sidelined
retard speedreader
Other countries wanted to kill Makima. Kishibe was weaker than Makima. Himeno died. Kurose and Tendo died. Aki was under her controlled. Denji loved Mkm, and other characters worked for her.