Can Battler beat Dragon Ball Super?

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x343, 21.63K)

Battler can't even beat his own meat. Beatrice does it for him before he gets the chance to.

>uhh ki is not real
Nah, insta-loses in any universe where magic/ki doesn't work on belief powers.

No because SHITler is a weakling in a wheelchair
>M-muh magic
Just schizo delusions.

Attached: CUTEren.jpg (1920x1080, 161.53K)

>can [irrelevant literal who do what not even the very gods themselves can accomplish]
no.

Are we talking Battler or the endless sorcerer?

Anyways Lamda would solo everyone outside of Zeno.

>Zeno
>can't even erase a kakera
lmao, piece-tier

Attached: checkmato.jpg (636x466, 99.74K)

>can't even erase a
Ain't that what Zeno did though with the whole Goku black shit? I barely remember super outside of resurrection F and ToP.

Ki is also a emotional concept too. Though not sure how well that will help

Granted, let's say that was a kakera. Zeno has erased one(1) kakera. Bernkastel can switch from kakeras, fish around them and that's millions of them. By feats Bern>>>Zeno

Attached: umineko 2.jpg (1238x902, 91.5K)

Lambda and Bern would shit all over all of DB. Yes including Heroes and Xenoshit.

Questionable

Satan trying to discredit ki during Cell did nothing on the Z-Fighters, at least. But it's true the general populace remained ignorant of it.

Didnt Battler punch and BTFO Bern?

Why is this discussion even being had? Umineko is one of the strongest verses in all of FICTION. The weakest character in Umineko is incomparably stronger than anything the entire Dragon Ball franchise will ever produce.

He is Gay

No need for Battler. Eva Beatrice can do this.

On Beato's gameboard Battler beats all MCs. As an endless sourcerer he's multi-world tier.

But reality is Battler beats DBS because he's a fucking CHAD to fucks anything and everything.
>Beato? Doesn't matter what gender or non-gender.
>Sisters? Love religion.
>Aunts and cousins? Fine too.
>Sister and mom? Half sister and adopted mom.
>Lolis? CP NP.
>His sister and mom are actually his biological mom and sister? Ushiromiya tradition.
>demon girls? Hell yeah
>witches? bitches get fucked
>literal paper weights? more weight to love
>A literal god self inserted into an sexy unaging writer? Yes until his hips and legs give out and he's permanently disabled from the waist down.
Meanwhile Goku's pussy whipped and veggies gets Yamcha's used goods.

Attached: Ushiromiya_battler_stakes_harem.jpg (900x675, 571.84K)

Based

I highly doubt Genji could beat krillin, tho...

At least you guys are finally admitting Umineko is shonenshit

Battler has no powers beyond being a schizo.
Nothing that happened on the gameboards is real.
Bernkastel and Lamdadelta aren't real.
Magic doesn't exist

Attached: erika tells a joke.jpg (640x960, 336K)

I hate vsbattle threads so fucking much

you don't understand user, if my favourite character can't beat your favourite character in a fight that means my favourite series is worse than your favourite series.
How good a work of fiction is is ENTIRELY dependent on the powerlevels of the characters within it.

Oh okay fair point user, you got me there