Was she stupid, naive, evil or both?

Was she stupid, naive, evil or both?

Attached: yui-ikari-01.jpg (635x400, 57.48K)

Naive

She's a woman

Too simple, sometimes naive

So, all three?

She's an insufferable megalomaniac ugly crosseyed cunt who forced me to change my name. I'm glad she's gone.

Attached: gendo rokubungi.jpg (640x480, 67.59K)

none, she knew what she was doing and it was a noble cause

she wanted gendo dick and big robots

spbp

Unironically the most evil character in Eva who REALLY went out of heir way to make her one and only son suffer for her selfish goals that really don't amount to much in tangible gains.

Definitely evil.
Also you listed three things so you can't say "both" at the end, makes no sense.

I can't believe my mom is such a hentai who used me to cuck my father. I hate you.

Attached: shinji ikari.png (480x596, 291.54K)

She did it on purpose on order to defy SEELE's plan. She knew about it because she is the daughter of one member. That's why she (her soul) stayed in the EVA despite Gendo's attempts to retrieve her.

Also, she showed to be basically able to take over whenever she wanted but still would let Shinji suffer and be BTFO because it was convenient for her plans. Like when the JSDF imprisons Shogoki in bakelite and she does nothing while Asuka is getting btfo over the comms, but immediately breaks free on her own as soon as Whatsherface announces Asuka had died, as subjecting Shinji to a mental breakdown is necessary to initiate her version of instrumentality.

>used me
More like raped me. Yui literally raped Shinji again and again and again and again and she showed unimaginable cruelty towards Asuka because Shinji showed interest towards Asuka. Yui is unforgivable.

Attached: asuka-langley-soryu.jpg (650x452, 10.53K)

Evil. It was all her plan.

She stole my research and used it for her evil scheme. She fooled me and everybody. I can't believe I trusted her

Attached: fuyutsuki.jpg (1440x1080, 314.44K)

I wouldn't even rape her. I bet she was behind my "suicide".

Attached: kaji.png (960x738, 903.6K)

I had to suffer a thousand deaths and living without a soul just because this bitch wanted to live forever and play God. Curse you Yui.

Attached: rei ayanami.png (1200x900, 1.02M)

>stupid, naive, evil
How did you come to that conclusion?

Gomenasai Asuka. We didn't want to hurt you. Yui tricked us and forced us.

Attached: mass production units.png (1000x573, 599.38K)

It feels less like she's responsible for things and more like everyone else is holding her up as a martyr for their own insanity and stupid decisions. All she did is get in the robot.

I didn't want to turn into fanta. It's Yui's fault.

Attached: maya.jpg (360x272, 24.57K)

She sent my father to die like a dog in South Pole for her crazy evil plan. Damn you Yui.

Attached: misato.png (960x738, 861.3K)

kek

Attached: 656576766556565.jpg (640x480, 47.02K)

My mother was a brilliant programmer and she loved me until she met Yui who convinced to jump in the computer and turn herself into a CPU.

Attached: ritsuko.jpg (2000x1367, 1.07M)

I'm a member of Seele and I'm evil as fuck but my daughter scares me. There's evil and then there's Yui.

Attached: seele.jpg (1024x575, 26.65K)