Junketsu no Maria (Maria the Virgin Witch)

Consider the following options:

a) You keep the witch as she is, a virgin, and she makes sure that you never lose a battle. Maybe if you were nice to her, you could even help you win the 100 year war.
b) You put your penis inside and ejaculate inside her virgin pussy.

What would you have done, as a Frenchman? Obviously, as a Briton you have no reason to pick anything other than b).

It's really a mystery why the series never stopped to consider the benefits of her not getting the dick and instead it just gave you 12 episodes of her resisting the dick before she realizes she needs the dick and then she got the dick, and that was the happy ending for everyone involved.

Attached: Maria the (soon-to-no-longer-be) Virgin Witch!.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>It's really a mystery why the series never stopped to consider the benefits of her not getting the dick and instead it just gave you 12 episodes of her resisting the dick
I am now interested in your show-
>before she realizes she needs the dick and then she got the dick, and that was the happy ending for everyone involved.
Oh. Nevermind.

Why did they turn Ezekiel into a loli? I wanted to see an old man rape Maria. The loli femdom just didn't do it for me.

Attached: jnm.jpg (1600x1067, 932.21K)

Maria would give it up to a dog.

Je baise ses aisselles vierges. Échec et mat.

Penis.

>Making a fuss over one witch.
>Not rounding up a bunch of street urchins to sell to Maria and going full Magic War on the other country.
Make sure that those who can destroy you think of you as a friend, not an enemy.

What the fuck? I literally just checked Maria hentai and the first thing that popped up as the highest rated was Maria having sex with a dog.

So that not-incubus never gets his penis fixed right? Because when Maria learns what penis is like, she loses her powers and therefore he disappears. That's the real tragedy of the story. Poor shota had literal witch whores lusting after him but he died a virgin.

i like this anime

Attached: 1602004102179.jpg (1920x1080, 97.22K)

What a lucky dog

what exactly happened here?

Attached: maria.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

just the tip

Underrated series. Priapus a cute.

Attached: 1642608204379.jpg (1100x500, 494.43K)

she got walked home gently.

Rape is always the answer.

He walked into the backdoor.

>got pregnant without fucking
what a scam

bump

>What would you have done, as a Frenchman?
Burn her, suffer not a witch to live

>t. crypto English pig-dog in whose general direction I fart

France DID win the 100 Years War, silly user