Weekly Young JUMP 2022 #32 ToC

>Katagimodoshi (NEW) (Lead Color Page)
>Kaguya-sama
>We Want To Talk About Kaguya
>GANTZ:E (Color Page)
>Uma Musume Cinderella Gray
>Ilios
>Kubo-san
>Kingdom (Special Chapter to commemorate the release of the 2nd Live Action film)
>Shadows House (Color Page)
>Joyuu Meshi
>Batsu Harem
>Boy's Abyss
>Junket Bank
>Inheritance (Tonari no YJ 10th Anniversary one-shot)
>Shikisaki Sisters (Color Page)
>Kurogane no Valhallan
>Circle Hime
>Saikasei
>- OTTOMAN -
>Stand UP Start
>Snack Basue

BUNGO, Kingdom (Regular), Kowloon Generic Romance, Dr. Zeros, Heisei Shounen Dan, 100 GFs, Oshi no Ko, and 20XX Level Up Disaster are on break this week.

Attached: Shūkan_Yangu_Janpu_2022_32_cvr.png (828x1173, 659.24K)

Why doesn't mangaplus translate all the young jump manga. I would rather read more of these than jump+

>"Kingdom" by Yasuhira Hara will receive the lead color of Young Jump issue #2022/33 to celebrate the release of its 2nd live action movie.

>"Kaguya-sama: Love is War" will be receiving an anime movie! The film will cover "The First Kiss Never Ends Arc" and will likely be released around Christmas of this year.

>"Kaguya-sama: Love is War" will be on break next week. It will return in Young Jump issue #2022/34, out Thursday, July 21.

>“Oshi no Ko” by Aka Akasaka and Mengo Yokoyari has been officially licensed in English by Yen Press!

Attached: file.png (828x1110, 1.45M)

mangaplus has begun having surveys for international audiences and some of the questions were "which of these manga would you read if it were added to mangaplus" and like 3 of them were young jumpe series. I remember Junket Bank was definitely an option to vote for. Overall the survey was asking
>which series should we add
>do you read on mangaplus or pirate sites
>if you read on pirate sites, why?

you can tell they're considering taking mangaplus more seriously

Different departments, internal bureaucracy etc. It's not a coincidence OnK and Kubo happen to be republished on Jump+

the weird part is how long kubo-san has been on there. even before series much more popular than it both from young jump and other shuueisha series

I'm sure that it getting animated was a big part of that

I feel like its been on there before even then. when was the anime announced? mangaplus says the first chapter was added august 2021

Obviously the industry is a little more dynamic than waiting for an official announcement of an anime to issue a foreign language license

>I'm the only one enjoying Junket Bank on Any Forums...
I can't read chinese. it was a choice for series to be added on that mangaplus survey so I'm hoping they pick it up
>It's as good as Ruri Dragon.
why is everyone shilling this trash ?

Ignore that namefag, he's trying to start a consolewar between Ruri and Akane.

Because many of young jumps manga feature violence, gore, ecchi, or other things that may alienate a mainstream audience. This will make them sell less the more shonen-y fair of jump+. Translating is still a business at the end of the day.

Kubo's anime was announced two months ago.

I have nothing against or interested in Akanesexworker, to be honest, but I know a lot of people love me with that name! Especially, OP has to eat the same cookie forever for me. You? :D

Attached: Mafutsu-san.jpg (757x734, 151.81K)

so I was right

raws when ?

Bump

someone dump cinderella

bump for dump

SO any rumours on an abyss anime? My bet was live action

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Attached: junketbank - next week not published.jpg (385x64, 9.4K)

out an hour ago

Attached: Mafutsu-san!.jpg (777x754, 125.28K)