Why One Piece shitters hate the BEST ARC of their loved manga/anime? This is literally PEAK SHONEN

Why One Piece shitters hate the BEST ARC of their loved manga/anime? This is literally PEAK SHONEN

Attached: 61miXGAApYL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x283, 43.92K)

kek I remember when everyone hated Skypiea back in the day

But nobody hates it anymore the haters did a reversal after how bad post-TS was.

niggers hate it

I recently read the entire shit show that is one piece for the first time, and I enjoyed Long Ring Long Land more than Skypiea. Fuck arcs that overstay their welcome.

peak garbage, quit reading

>quit reading
sure sure, see you next week lmao

No they fidnt

see you in two weeks pal

Water 7/Enies Lobby is the best arc.

I remember watching it for the first time and thought it was great, imagine my shock when a lot of the fans hated it. Why do so many hate skypeia?

???
havent read any chapter since the nika shit showed up, havent even had the inclination, just lost all interest instantly, which is super weird after reading almost every week for over a decade

Attached: 1650815689925.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

This?

I think the length was the issue (I thought it was soul). Only 20 chapters removed from the previous longest arc we were thrown into the newest longest arc.

I don't think it's bad, but it just had the misfortune of being between Alabasta and Water 7. The Jaya parts were kino as fuck though. I think the main issue with Skypiea (sans Jaya) is even though the flashback story about Noland and Jaya are really cool, the current Skypiea people never really connect with the strawhats the way the islanders do in almost every other arc. Conis and her dad have barely any presence and most of their panel time was explaining the island and dials. most of the soul of One Piece is the way the audience can quickly come to love characters like Vivi, Iceburg, etc. The character you end up caring about most in Skypiea is actually Noland, and he's dead. He's the one who is relevant much later, with the dwarfs in Dressrosa.

the fights with his minions were unnecessary, the sheep people? it felt like filler.

People are dumb

Being unironically influenced by "anime crowd opinions" of all things is awful, stop being a sheep.

dude Any Forums it's literally a hivemind

Based, Skypiea bros cant stop winning

Attached: 1514558006855.png (1520x1200, 3.81M)

>I think the length was the issue
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Wano act infinity.jpg (1000x5542, 3.19M)

People haven't hated Skypeia for practically a decade user. There's Fishman Island, Dressrosa and Wano for that now