Why are translators such prudes? Just get another country to localize these

Why couldn't they just translate this to devil? Are they afraid of pissing off christians or something?
> audio
akuma
> subs
demon
> dictionary:
1. devil; demon; fiend
2. Satan; the Devil See also サタン, in Christianity and Judaism
3. Māra; evil spirits or forces that hinder one's path to enlightenment Buddhism
Wikipedia definition
4. Devil

Attached: file.png (1726x1223, 1.45M)

but demon is not wrong

I don't think it fits the context as well

why? in the west more people would probably categorize a succubus with the word demon rather than devil. sounds like you play too much smt

This is your brain on Miraculous and D&D

I watch superior spic subs

Why though? Absolutely nothing wrong with this.

>dictionary: devil; demon
So it's accurate.

That's not even wrong for the language you fucking idiot.

Is there anything worse than people who don't know Japanese complaining about Japanese?

I hate it when retards like you make nonsense complains about subs because whenever someone critiques a real mistake or censoring or inserting nonexistent SJW/LGBT bullshit, they go "oh look it's those retards who complained about X thing which was obviously absolutely correct, they don't know Japanese, they are just pushing their bigoted agenda, we are correct as always, move along"

Definition of succubus
>a demon assuming female form to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep
>a female demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men.
>a demon in female form, said to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep.
>Also called: succuba a female demon fabled to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men
>a demon or supernatural entity in folklore, in female form, that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity.
>(mediaeval folklore) A female demon which comes to men, especially monks, in their dreams to seduce them and have sexual intercourse, drawing energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death.
user...

Dang you're right, I take it back. Mods if you see this please delete the thread, my bad.
I was wrong, my demon/devil terminology wasn't on point

Are you unironically retarded?

basado

>1. devil; demon
really nigger

IDGAF it's all the same to me. Japanese, unlike English is not cursed with synonyms

Attached: 291743545_568435844747725_5034225111099974743_n.jpg (596x697, 122.97K)

my interpretation is that there is only one devil but multiple demons

>Mods if you see this please delete the thread, my bad.
kek

OP here, please delete my thread. I'm trans btw, not sure if that makes a difference.

>EOP LARPING like he actually understands Japanese

Succubus is a demon in DnD.

Nobody is afraid of pissing of christians anymore. This isn't early 2000s anymore.