Shy

twitter.com/yenpress/status/1542960241465335808

I'm amazed Any Forums breezed right by this announcement. Especially that one guy who tries to shill this manga on here all the time.

Attached: 1626665793781.jpg (1378x2145, 1.62M)

because no one reads this shit, not even japanese

Attached: file.png (536x326, 21.47K)

I'll buy it. But yeah Any Forums hates Shy and that's a good thing.

How is not axed already? Maybe it’s for the foreign market.

It's not axed because it's good

Shy is underrated and I don't understand why

We need a Shy storytime
Shy is one of the few unironically good modern manga

I didn't know anyone still read this shit.

Whore

Shy's on my backlog. Although now I'm curious if I should stick with fan translations or if Yen Press will be a good release.

Not an American. Care to explain why you fuckers have an obsession with capeshit, don't you get tired?

Shy is fucking trash after the russian bitch's arc.

As an American I can proudly say that I gave up on capeshit years ago.

The average American is fucking retarded

Don’t care where’s Iruma?

The Japanese do it better

The sales teeter around the number that won't get it axed.

Chinks and Gooks are both fervent capeshit coonsoomers, while Nips aren't that affected with capeshit virus

>Care to explain why you fuckers have an obsession with capeshit
Because at some point people took being a nerd as a personality trait. It's not just capeshit, it's stuff like Star Wars too. And corporations will take advantage and help foster that rabid mentality

Attached: file.png (500x375, 189.53K)

If the artist pours his own style and flavour into his work without looking like an almost 1:1 copy of western capeshit (like mha) then it's fine in my book. Basically all Toku and Henshin shows are what you would call "capeshit" yet they are successful for a reason

yeah I think this manga will sell better in the west, the audience being emotional babies afterall.

I stopped reading it because I don't like following series weekly but I'll pick it up later, it was good

It's a little more traditional capeshit mixed with a bit of magical girl and it's not a deconstruction shitting on the genera plus it's super bleeding heart so it just might catch on

nobody cares about localizers