Made in Abyss

Tomorrow peak fiction comes back. How excited are we? New soundtrack, new horrors, new characters and gorgeous backgrounds.

Attached: 6548F3A0-CB4F-4FAB-8326-919479BC1B56.jpg (964x1068, 1.14M)

I'm excited but i'm also not an anime only so the only new thing for me will be the ost.

Sou desu, watashi wa Fluffzen.

Attached: 1657037995014.png (680x1152, 742.23K)

I really wish it wasn't airing at 10:30am right at the start of the work day.

I man, it's the ancapistan arc, it was fine but kind of a breather arc after based Bonedad movies. I'm quite worried about the pacing because they'll need to get a full season out of just that one arc, which again imo was on the weaker side, unless they bust out some filler.
But I'm pumped as fuck after the Srajo reveal in the manga, shit about to get real

Any info from the episode premiere at the anime epo thingy ? Did they animate the poop scene ?

Attached: did you forget why youre here meme.jpg (452x676, 43.23K)

Apparently they didn't show Riko squatting in the middle of the vessel, but there was some extra dialogue about it while it was happening.

I wish I could be Riko's toilet.

Can someone explain zoaholic to me? Is bondrewds consciousness in it and it extends to the umbra hands? Or is his conscious implanted into an umbra hand and exists separately inside them apart from the others? Why is he only able to control the umbra hands with his consciousness and not other sentient beings like the kids? Presumably his soul is inside his white whistle, so how is he able to descend past ido front as shown later in the manga? Doesn't he specifically mention how he isn't able to use his whistle because of that or something? Then the question of the helmet, do the umbra hands have to wear it to be bonedrewd or bondrewd prime? Or is it just a symbol? The wiki leaves a lot of these answers vague...

>Can someone explain zoaholic to me?
Bondrewd is like a ghost that can move between a set of bodies that has been brought into his collective pool of bodies by the Zoaholic. The people in those bodies maintain their individuality when they are not being inhabited/controlled by Bondrewd but once they are brought in they basically have an override switch that they cannot do anything about. Being brought into the collective probably involved physically interacting with Zoaholic in some way, we never actually see this happen.
>Presumably his soul is inside his white whistle, so how is he able to descend past ido front as shown later in the manga?
His soul is not inside the whistle, that was his original body. The reason he was able to go down to the 6th layer and back was because he was using the cartridges.
>Doesn't he specifically mention how he isn't able to use his whistle because of that or something?
No, he says he is unable to use himself or his bodies as fuel for cartridges.
>Then the question of the helmet, do the umbra hands have to wear it to be bonedrewd or bondrewd prime? Or is it just a symbol?
It's just a symbol, but also tool. The gangway weapon/relic exists within it.

Did you actually read/watch anything? Or are you just reading the wiki or something?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I LOVE RIKO!

so the new gimmick of the 7th layer is going to be fusing 2 people together? Faputa senses "layered" beings, including Nishagora the fat cat woman (whose eyes are different colors btw) and the cat woman talks about Sherumena, who seems to be the fusion of the 2 sisters who died (Sherumi and Menae)

The OST is a great reason alone to watch it desu

not that user, but
>His soul is not inside the whistle, that was his original body.
I am of the opinion that consciousness and soul are considered different things by the Zoaholic, so even though his whistle contain the original soul (LRS needs to be a soul), he can use it because his consciousness was spread throughout the Umbra Hands are, otherwise I don't see how he would be able to use it if the whistle was empty

not only fusing but soul gimmicks as a whole, I'm betting that Sherumi and Menae are the two moving dolls in their base, as they are similar to Reg in having an artificial body

Thanks for the explanations user. I've watched it all 3 times and read it once. Your explanations are sound, except his soul is absolutely in that white whistle, there's no way around that.

What do we think of the OC donutsteels?

Attached: 05.png (1920x1080, 3M)

Good point, I shouldn't have been so matter of fact. The location of his soul is never really stated.

>his consciousness was spread throughout the Umbra Hands and is recognized as the user

i tought that when she said layered beings it was like reg was thinking of 2 people ontop of eachother and that nishagora fat cat has "multiple" souls because of how narehates are made by sending them through the 5th layer together with someone else

Attached: file.png (641x339, 220.25K)

I also imagined that that all narehate could be considered "layered" beings, but Faputa already "smelled" Nanachi in chapter 62 and she didn't say something like that. We should take in consideration the confirmation made in one of the interviews about how the blessing have different properties but he couldn't say much because it would be developed later, so there's the possibility that Nishagora actually received more than one blessing

Attached: nanachi.jpg (1408x1756, 875.66K)

New screens dropped? I'm still confused on the one in the middle. I have no clue whether they're a shota or a loli. I have a feeling this is Tsukushi's supervision at work here, the bastard.

Attached: Tiare.png (780x805, 222.02K)

kinda weird to have the 7th layer be so "mild" compared to the 5th and 6th
>1st mild headache
>2nd feeling sick
>3th bleeding out of all holes
>4th loss of sence
>5th pudding
>6th death

he has boy clothes in that screenshot so, another boy it is

Excited to see the backstory

Attached: 7DDD332E-26D2-43DF-83A0-E4BD21BA6F62.png (614x678, 477.57K)

becoming pudding actually from the sixth, the 5th loss of sense and 7th is unknown, and I wouldn't be surprised if "death" was an exaggeration because no one could really know what happens there, imagine if the origin of the curse is actually the pivotal ring and after you pass through it, it's completely free of curse