Where did it all go wrong?

where did it all go wrong?

Attached: Tokyo ghoul.jpg (750x1024, 116.24K)

Somewhere around Cochlea, I'd say.

Arima's death

Am I the only one that doesn’t hate RE and it’s ending

I don't think people hate it, it just didn't live up to part 1's ending, that and the whole tragedy baiting only for it to end on a happy note which seemed way out of place.
but I still liked the whole "I have become the tokyo ghoul" chapters, and the threads were very fun

Tokyo Ghoul - One Shot

>I don't think people hate it
I hate it

When TG RE begun, it was a slow death but what nailed the coffin was this fuck replacing the green haired crazy chick as the main villain.

Attached: Furuta_Nimura_Vol_6.png (844x1068, 1.4M)

Yamineki was such a waste. Give my good old extreme edge. Kingneki was an insufferable typical shounen MC, and I take typical edgy MC over that any day

False, early :Re had some of the highs that were better than most of Part 1.
Eto's fate was unforgivable tho

I disliked most of the final arc (though it had some good moments) and the whole lead up to the ending. But the last 10 chapters or so including the ending were not bad at all, but I think at that point people who followed it weekly were already fatigued

I literally only see waifugags complain about this guy when he was easily one of the most enjoyable characters in the whole manga. Eto wasn't done justice but people shift blame on furuta just because he took her out.

Kaneki grew out from his chuuni/angsty state into becoming a family man. You should do the same.

it just couldn't reach these heights again, this man fucked his brain up so hard he started mumbling poetry

Attached: 7-o.jpg (800x1160, 165.89K)

When the party began, and it became clearer that a lot of plot points would be left unresolved or rushed.
Also, the final invasion to the ghoul hideout took forever and became insufferable
>TO REITERATE, NONE OF THEM ARE AWARE THAT THE HEADQUARTERS ARE UNDER ATTACK

Right after Arima's death SIU clocked out.

Kaneki's death it was a rare perfect ending. :re had a few good chapters here and there, but overall not a single arc was needed or very good.

I remember back when people were hyping up Ishida after the ending of part 1, he had Fujimoto tier status back in 2014's Any Forums when it came to spam
maybe CSM part 2 will also end up like :re

No, he grew into a cringy, generic and boring pathetic excuse of a "leader" and a typical shounen beta protagonist
Stop projecting your real life onto fiction, Ishida.

Characters like Furuta work as a wildcard third party, not as main villains

>maybe CSM part 2 will also end up like :re
I doubt it, Fujimoto actually made other good works
Ishida was a one hit wonder

The majority of the readers loved the series and praised its part 1 ending exactly because of "chuuni" angst and tragedy

Rue island, whenever the two cafe workers came back from the dead. Kanekis inner versions fight with themselves and rerunning the fight was hilarious though. Changes I might’ve made would be
>keep everything in cochlea the same
>make rue island a miserable mess with plenty of big characters dying
>keep tatara alive
>have kaneki take etos place
>more actual development between kaneki and rize
>clowns maybe having an actual motivation or just being fun roadblocks rather than pro ghouls nonsense

I dont even remember anything that happened after cochlea desu, something about a big dragon ghoul. It just all feels like a blur.

Series should have ended here and I'm not even a tragedyfag

The AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chapter was kino as fuck