Berserk

Am I the only one to notice that Luca is Mozgus's opposite in literally every single way? She's a prostitute, he's a clergyman. She cares for the hungry and sick, he tortures people to death. She shows mercy when people stray, he kills anyone who puts a toe out of line. For conclusion, Luca is the best female character that Miura wrote.

Attached: 573c73f18e688f3ca37f42999e6d61e0.png (260x347, 161.23K)

Yes, it's just you. It's not like that's the entire point of her character or anything like that.

Yet she is forgotten by the fans kek

Luca deez balls lmao

I don't consider the fags forgetting best girl "Fans"

>The kindest character in the remote place of pilgrimage of the Holy See is a whore.
Actually historically accurate.

>Luca is the best female character that Miura wrote
Not a high bar to be desu.

It's such a shame that Casca was topped by a whore. The bar is in hell
Same user
This is true

>I would fuck Luca in the ass
>Mozgus would fuck me in the ass
Holy shit, OP is on to something

Casca has been on tard mode before she got a chance to shine, she just got over her albino sugar daddy and was going to be gatsu’s waifu before griffith decided to make kamasutra demonstrations for gatsu and casca involuntarily volunteered

I feel like we've had this thread before

The Idea of Good...I KNEEL

As a woman, I love how the period topic is portrayed here with Casca and Guts.

Attached: periods.jpg (1025x767, 563.15K)

>As a woman
ynbaw

same it's cute

As a woman too, I love how it is portrayed since periods can be genuinely debilitating. It's interesting how much it varies person to person as well since I wrestled at provincials on my period without any issue (I don't experience pain at all, very minor cramps at most on bad days), while some of my friends suffer from really terrible cramps, while other friends are like me. It's interesting and seeing a woman dealing with very grounded struggles in a dark fantasy world filled with monsters and gods is a superb detail.

>As a woman
Post hands or gtfo

Attached: kira.png (357x529, 394.25K)

40% of Any Forums users are female. get over it dude

Has she shown up in falconia, I forget

so you're a tranny. not surprising

>le church is evil
>le whores are saints
ho hum