I wish translators would choose cool stuff to translate

Attached: H. P. Lovecraft's-The Shadow Out of Time.jpg (1801x2560, 664.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=18456&orderby=year
smitegame.com/news/cthulhu-a-closer-look/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

elves

Attached: Those Who Hunt Elves.jpg (400x584, 114.49K)

>learn nip
>stop worrying

>>learn nip
>>stop worrying
but is hard and I want Love Lab now

Attached: love lab vol 15.jpg (1055x1500, 299.63K)

what happen to this? it was popular in Any Forums for a short time.

Attached: the little match girl manga.jpg (1129x1600, 733.38K)

current translation teams decide what to translate based on Patreon polls, and it's more often than not just isekai stuff that get voted in because most mangafags don't read anything of substance

but he's a racist. why do you want to read the work of a racist ?

free raws cannot be found and nobody wants to buy them

not even actual woke leftists dismiss lovecraft for that, kill yourself baiting retard

What I don't understand is the lack of actual Japanese translator hobbyists (or professional startups) that just translate every manga they get into english either for a fee or perhaps getting a cut out of every international sale for their service or something of sorts.
It's infinitely easier for a Japanese person to translate stuff into english than it is for westerners, and I doubt publishers would be against the idea since it enlargers their reader base

>I know absolutely nothing about the manga industry

enlighten me then

Wasn't this stuff translated ages ago or am I thinking of a different Lovecraft manga?

Attached: 28 [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fsc24xj.mp3].jpg (608x752, 218.08K)

>nobody wants to buy them
Why!? shit was so entertaining

Check the list

mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=18456&orderby=year

Impressive

I wish I could find more cool short stuff to translate.

that´s Dagon. We still need almost all chapters of at the mountains of madness for example.

>I wish I could find more cool short stuff to translate.
ask Any Forums?

Attached: EnmQamOXcAE15XI.jpg (844x1200, 215.58K)

Royal is dead

>Royal is dead
;_;

>translator chooses cool stuff to translate
>it gets axed soon after

They absolutely do, when smite added Cthulhu the devs were on their hands and knees begging people not to cancel them for it

still waiting

Attached: amanchu.jpg (1843x1276, 1.6M)

???

I have a huge backlog of oneshots and short series to translate and the staff to work on them if you’re actually serious.

Ironic weebs

Their LIFE HOBBY is about consooming Japanese media but they're too prideful to admit that. "hmph why would I learn the language just to play some dumb games lololol". In 5, 10, 15 years. they will STILL consoom Japanese media while begging for (awful) translations from corporations who hate japanese media or fellow fans to translate them.

If you spend most of your free/leisure time consooming japanese media, then go learn the fucking language.
I started learning in 2017, diligently. Now I'm able to play and read through all the latest untranslated games. Meanwhile ironic weebs like vast majority of /fg/ are busy shitposting, whining and begging for spreadshit "translation".

Learn the langauge. You had at least a decade. Don't waste another decade doing nothing.

Attached: 1522653063863.png (787x841, 775.44K)

ok, then buy them. And upload them online. Someone will translate them

smitegame.com/news/cthulhu-a-closer-look/