BRO JUST GET OUT OF YOUR TATAMI ROOM AND GO TALK TO THAT BEAUTIFUL YET AUTISTIC GIRL WHO HAPPENS TO OBVIOUSLY LOVE YOU

>BRO JUST GET OUT OF YOUR TATAMI ROOM AND GO TALK TO THAT BEAUTIFUL YET AUTISTIC GIRL WHO HAPPENS TO OBVIOUSLY LOVE YOU
wow, thanks anime, you changed my life. Except Akashi isn't real you fucking retard

Attached: tatami-galaxy-anime-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 87.39K)

Sounds like we got ourselves another future school/parade shooter here...

literally just go outside and socialize, user.

they're university students. i don't care how ugly/autismo/depressed you are, you can get a gf in college just by virtue of proximity. women's standards aren't as high as you probably think

It's not about Akashi the whole point is taht all the "runs" in which he did something (he didn't get the girl in any of them) were still more valuable experiences than the one where he did nothing.
But the fact taht you are obssessed with love and women and you think love validates life shows that you have a shallow understanding of the show and of life in general.

Again "getting a girlfreind" is not the end all be all final goal in life. Grow up.

I like the girl...

Peak midwit take

Getting a girlfriend is the purpose of life yes. Everything about our society circles around getting a wife or husband. Stop coping. Our media, our memes, our civil laws. It's all about sex. Chad gets all the girl while the virgin is depressed and sad. The main hero or heroine from the movie gets the girl or boy by the end. Family is the fundamental thing that makes humanity keep goind. Reproduction. Sex. Girlfriends. Life is that

>Everything about our society circles around getting a wife or husband. Stop coping. Our media, our memes, our civil laws
Yes that's the npc side of the world. But I can think of multiple pieces of media that have nothing to do with sex, you know the actual good media.
I don't think the guy in Andrei Rublev got the girl neither did the dude in High and Low by Kurasawa.
The final redpill is that the aesthetics and themes of "love" are more important than "love" itself but that's a pill too advanced for npcs like you.

>>BRO JUST GET OUT OF YOUR TATAMI ROOM

Unironically yes. The rest is up to you.

Procreation is LITERALLY the entire purpose of life.

Attached: abe.png (333x394, 155.73K)

the end product of life is death, specifically dying alone.
you having a wife and children won't change this.
Having sex isn't what famous people get known for, nor can you name one person of worth regarded strictly for their sexual renown.
You dumb cur.

did i fucking say it was?

The girl isn't a necessary part of the message. She is one of the numerous things he stands to gain by leaving his room, acting otherwise is cope.
Welcome to the NHK fell flat for me for a similar reason though, since he had a pretty waifu dedicating all her attention on helping him get out of the hikkikimori funk.

>Casanova

BOKU TACHI NO GENZAI WOOOOOOOOOO!

Isn't the point of NHK that the dream Waifu doesn't exist and nobody is going to help you for free? Like Misaki was a shitty person who was using Satou's problems to cope with her feelings.

Also the moment when Satou's life starts going well is when he leaves his room and does everything by himself tho

Me? Never watched this reddit anime because it looks like shit. It is ugly.

It's not about doing things, it's about worrying about not doing this perfectly

yes

I watched this in high school and wanted to apply it to my life in college but fucking Wuhan disease made it illegal to leave my tatami room. I hate this show now

Would the message be better without the girl?

Yes, but without the girl it would have been ignored by the demographic who needs this message the most.

A cute waifu is still there tho. Would people care as much if it was just a rando bro

But the message doesn't hit for those people because of the girl being there

>purpose of life is to replicate life

You don't know what purpose means

I refuse to have sex because I am mutilated

you know pride month is over.... right?

Akashi is worse. He loves the mc for no reason and all he has to do is ask her out and he'll be happy. Misaki wasn't helping Satou, she was just trying to get him obsessed with her.

you should kill yourself

>letting those people control you not only when you were a helpless baby but also into your adult life
ngmi