Webtoon "The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke’s Mansion" is getting an anime adaptation

I hope that this isn't the start of a flood of low quality manhwa adaptations with this and Solo Leveling.

Attached: webtoon.png (658x938, 909.22K)

Did nips give up on their own media

This kind of garbage being adapted is making me think it's probably time to move on from anime and focus only on manga.

This actually pretty good. It's one of those "Reincarnated into a book as a minor character" stories and it actually ended.

It's actually silly because they have a gorillion of their own otome isekai, why do they need to import anything.

They're also adapting a bunch of otome isekai, though. There are at least 4 coming.

There are difference between the Nips ones and the Gook ones. The nips one are often more focus in hijinks, comedy or harem while the Gook ones are often more focus in a single love interest and more drama focus

This is bad, I swear this is bad, this story is the beginning of a lot of many simps for female stories or maybe having a side man is not a bad idea aka NTR genre.
STOP IT

Like just year ago every seasons has at least 3, 4 chink "anime", now repeat the same with gook. I don't see any problem here

Anyone here actually read this?

The difference is that chink "anime" was actually chink, these are actual anime from the nip studios.

I don't see the problem, it's the same as when Japanese adapt works from other countries.

The chink ones were made by chinks themselves. The gook ones are not since gooks rarely make animation for themselves.

>The difference is that chink "anime" was actually chink
Chink collaborating with Japanese studio. Anyway the gooks gave their money to anime studios to make anime and "jap-wash" their weebshit, what the problem?

There's 2 manhwas that must be adapted:
Veritas
Witch Hunter

(Shin Angyo Onshi and Freezing already have animes unexpectedly).
Every other manhwa is bad. ToG is good only for the parts with Rachel.
If it gives Japan more money, then okay.

>a flood of low quality manhwa adaptations
haha

What is Aachi and Ssipak? What about Squirrel and Hedgehog? Both Koreas can into anime.

Just like a few seasons ago with flood of low quality manhua adaptions

Nowhere did I imply that they are not good at animation. I said that they are mostly doing outsorced work instead of making animation for themselves.

Sorry boomer user
Zoomers don’t read that shit
They read solo gooking or whatever overpowered edgy mc on the market

Because both chinks and gooks knew the only to get their bootleg to be popular is by adapting by some big Japanese studio, like RWBY with shaft, A1 is a mixbag

>forgetting Yongbi and Peerless Dad

Would you take gook garbage in the place of isekai?

Attached: Monkey's paw.jpg (480x480, 51.15K)

No.

You're saying it like they don't have the exact same isekai.

No why the fuck would I. At least isekaishit has the decency to pump out moe SoLs.

Gooktrash is just endless garbage.

its the same shit as isekai but instead of jap got truck now jap gaymer with kpoop hair got debt, got bully and his mom in hospital

God I hope the same, I fucking hate korean manga no matter how much the mainstream is hyping them. I have yet to find one that isn't and doesn't look like shit.
But I will give it a try regardless. I cannot read those comics for the shitty phone format they have.
Good choice there are shitton of great manga that will never get adaptions and many manga that are three times better than their adaptions.

>shitton of great manga that will never get adaptions
Berserk
>and many manga that are three times better than their adaptions.
Shaman King