What do they eat? What was their tax policy?

What do they eat? What was their tax policy?

Attached: 7218A898-7D39-4294-B5F4-1117FAD7D13A.jpg (455x467, 113.4K)

that's not blood on their swords, it's pig shit.

Crops and livestock from the farms
Fish

>near a fairly sizeable body of running water
>surrounded by pastures and forests
It works on a surface level, the only thing missing is crops

Fantasy town are so cozy bros, i want to live there to go at the local succubus brothel

Will Shield Hero’s picture ever be fixed and not be Konosuba’s? Or would that ruin the shitpost?

>Konosuba
>What do they eat?
Toads
>What was their tax policy?
Unironically, you pay a set tax once a year and if the tax collectors don't catch up to you before the deadline it gets written off. So nobles often go into hiding at their summer homes around that time of the year.
Also fuck grrm, the fat cunt likes to pretend he writes about that stuff in his books, but he doesn't.

Attached: Axel Adventurers Guild.jpg (1309x738, 164.68K)

>I'M SO AUTISTIC I MUST FORCE REALISM IN EVERY SHITTY WISH FULFILLMENT FANTASY STORY
Ok OP, just don't flaunt it so much next time.

Why do you care? Isekaifags are some of the biggest autist on this board I swear.

>the only thing missing is crops
That farmlands in all of these isekai towns lie outside of the walls.

Can't magic make food? Does conservation of energy exist in magical worlds?

I mean that's an actual plot point in surrealist here, and the solution was eat the bugs

Attached: 1628058528878.jpg (1920x1080, 193.23K)

In konosuba the plants have some kind of sapience and they had to "harvest" migrating cabbage for example. And the tax policy actually comes up later since Darkness froze tax collections from adventurers for a while when they were on a slump but reimposed it when things were good again and Kazuma and Aqua trying to dodge the taxman was pretty funny.

Yeah? That's how medieval towns and cities worked.

creative bankruptcy

Calm down GRRM

I don't pay my taxes.

So basically, you have no answer

I like you.

I hate this show so fucking much

Attached: 1645377801328.jpg (1920x1080, 905.61K)

The meme is shit and GRRM is a faggot but shitty realism is a great hook for creativity.
For example the question of what a walled city eats if it doesn't have farmland outside, and one answer I arrived at was they grow a ton of food under the city that doesn't exist on earth, something like supercrop mushrooms.

>What do they eat?
Bread
10% of harvest

Any other questions?