Would the main character from the last anime you've watched survive and thrive in the Abyss?

Whoever was the main character from the last anime you've watched will appear alone in the Made in Abyss universe.
He or she will start off at Orth city and will have to venture into the Abyss and get to the bottom no matter what. They have no time limit to complete the journey to the bottom once inside the Abyss. However, the protagonist from another world will have no choice, but to head into the Abyss within a year. It does not matter how intelligent, wise or cowardly the character is, they WILL go into the big hole and will never be able to leave it.
The protagonist from a different setting will appear alone, but he or she will be able to ally with local characters from MiA, as long as the alliance makes sense when taking their personalities into consideration.
The main character from another series will awaken within the setting about two months before Rico and Reg begin their journey, but he will have no knowledge of the main cast of MiA, their location or their goals. The protag character from another world will also have limited understanding of the setting of Made in Abyss. He or she will only know that its a scary place and that there is curse that kills you if you go up and that they will have to enter no matter what, but that's about it.
The protagonist will also have full understanding of the language spoken at Orth.
Its up to you to decide if the protag from a different world will arrive at an early stage of his character growth and powerlevel or from a later point in his series.
Any weapons that are the protag possesses in his universe are allowed.
If your character is non human then the curse will either not affect them at all or will be weakened.
If the protag is a mecha pilot, then though luck, because NO mechas unless he can turn into a mecha himself because robots are indeed allowed.
Will the protag from another world survive and reach the bottom or will he die trying? Will he do as much research as possible before jumping in or not?

Attached: Abisu.png (910x696, 1.29M)

Luffy is pretty much made for traversing the abyss with his stretchy limbs and near unlimited agility. Poison resistance and future sight with observation haki would render him immune to most creatures. He would probably jump right in after seeing the first giant edible looking thing inside. I am however convinced, that he would just die on the sixt layer after seeing something cool above him and being too stupid to remember about the curse.

Attached: Jepretan Layar 2021-12-11 pada 15.05.25.png (640x348, 269.8K)

>Would the main character from the last anime you've watched survive and thrive in the Abyss?
Well... I think yes, but it depends on the status of the isekai characters. Will he appear in his real form from irl or in his avatar form? It's already a double isekai.

Attached: overlord_05_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 377.07K)

I think she gets to the bottom easily.

Attached: tohru smile.gif (800x450, 3.99M)

low diff

Attached: AraleNorimaki01.png (316x361, 245.96K)

they would do ok i guess, they are already used to survive in harsh condition, idk how they would do against some of the creatures in the abyss. I'm still at ep 8 tho so maybe there's some stuff about them i don't know.

Attached: file.png (640x360, 339.83K)

The Abyss? HAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Ikki_laugh.gif (500x500, 980.88K)

>Rupan
Not just survive, but thrive; all the while amassing a hoarde the likes of which has never been seen down there.

Attached: 1625530087300.gif (320x231, 453.49K)

kek this

he'd break the curse... WITH A CASH SHOP ITEM!!!

He would do something i guess

Attached: area-88-600.jpg (600x440, 38.65K)

>Kate/Emilyko
Uh

Souma would be completely fucked unless you can actually cook the shit you kill there and it powers you up. we'll have to see when the video game drops. I dont doubt he could make any ammount of friends or allys with his cooking, but I doubt he'd be willing to send them on a suicide mission.

Attached: thechadmegumi.png (1537x865, 2.22M)

>more living doll pussy in MiA
Would read the shit out of that fanfic. Especially if Emilyko doesn't have her full memories at the start and still thinks she's a doll.

Attached: CHADrick.png (445x691, 175.57K)

>tsunami shijo
he's pretty powerful so I think he'd be ok

Attached: TOTDM.png (350x490, 168.17K)

what do all those people eat? I mean the city looks quite important and there's no field around.

It's up to you to decide if the character is in his pre or post isekai form. So Aniz can appear in the MiA world as a lich, but idk how the townsfolk of Orth will react to him.

I don't remember what the last anime I watched was, it's all been manga since
pop team epic? that hilariously terrible junji ito adaptation? it's a wildcard how they'd do down there either way

Hopefully the monsters just forget about her...

Attached: 16243700032.jpg (840x712, 133.32K)

good point. my guess is that land around the abyss is too valuable to use for growing crops. its a town full of adventurers, future adventurers, and stores for adventurers. perhaps whatever cannot be produced locally is imported instead

>Tsubaki
Maybe.