No romcom should continue after the confession

No romcom should continue after the confession

Attached: love_is_war_poster-resized2.jpg (2119x1192, 1.35M)

true

Depends on the romcom. For some, the confession is the start, and the development of their relationship is where the interest stems from.

Attached: Tonikaku-Kawaii.jpg (1200x630, 117.63K)

This show fucking sucked.

>No romcom should continue after the confession
Ohhh irony, now Any Forums hate it lmak

We wouldn't have Jitsu Wa Watashi wa if like that

Wrong
After confession comes pregnancy and resolving the character arcs of the supporting cast

Attached: 9750.jpg (777x1200, 641.82K)

It can go beyond the confession, but it needs a theme, something to convince the reader to stay after the climax
JWW had one. The best Kaguya got was "Let's see how that other guy fans self insert as is doing", which needless to say was incredibly disappointing.gdra0

Kare Kano exists

S4 is the sex season. You've been warned.

I wouldn't say that's true in all cases, yet in Kaguya's it's definitely true. The whole original premise was that one tricks the other to confess, so how can it continue after that point has become superfluous? And why the fuck would you then go so far as them having premarital sex, I don't get it.

fact. It's overstaying its welcome already

Just because aka completely failed and destroyed everything for his obsession on drama (which he can't write) it doesn't mean it's true for all series.
Look at Wotakoi or Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Came into the thread just to make sure this manga was mentioned.

Untrue

>sex is le bad
It's ok user, I didn't lose my virginity in high school like every normal person either. It makes you bitter for a while but once you get a job or go to college you forget about it.

I'm 6 years out of college, user

No romcom should start before the confession

Iceguya is good. Sex chapter is good. The problem is everything else.

Oh
Then I kinda see why you're still bitter, kek