Dragon Ball Super

You ever wonder why no character has been shown to be stronger than this guy?

Attached: 1653239555367[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fzep9cd.mp3].png (2000x1540, 259.48K)

Do you know why men have nipples? It has to do with how the embryo development works. At the beggining, men and women come from the same blueprint, therefore all develop nipples (gay). At some point, the male chromosome kicks in and the man features start developing, but after the girly damage is done. Therefore lowly saiyans and humans with nipples are known to have a feminine side eternally showing in their chest and chromosomes.
But this man, let me repeat... this MAN is 100% MALE. From the first cellular division that happened on his mother's womb, he was a MAN. Literally 0 trace of woman chromosomes since day one. As you can see on his steel chest, he has no trace of weakness.
No wonder he is at the top. I'm sure he doesn't have imperfections like a navel either.

Attached: JICHAD the REN.jpg (764x1231, 92.5K)

oh so he is just like freeza?

he's a way better character than SLURPza

My idol is Jiren

Attached: Jirenfp.png (301x349, 157.97K)

Look at this. LOOK at this BEAST tanking universe-shattering blows like it's NOTHING. Even a single one of those punches would annihilate JOBly and JOBro, yet JICHAD remains unmoved, his chad feet firmly planted into the ground as the arena QUAKES and SHAKES.

Attached: , DIAMONDren the TANK literally UNFAZED by an SSBKK kick to the face.webm (1280x720, 160.18K)

How is Jiren so STRONG!?!?!?!?!?

Attached: 1655764893917.webm (500x282, 1.87M)

Frieza was born from the sissy blueprint

How?

I feel like a huge reason people misunderstand Jiren's characterization and subsequently dismiss it as "bland", "boring", and "generic" is that they don't recognize the meticulously-crafted nuances that give him form. This isn't an insult; newcomers--also known as "casuals" to the more uncouth individuals--are unfamiliar with shonen tropes, and only regurgitate what they perceive as ultimate truths as a result of blind hearsay. Again, this is not meant as an insult: ignorance in and of itself is not an imperfection. It is only when that ignorance germinates and blossoms into WILLFUL ignorance that it becomes detrimental to one's continued existence as a worthwhile member of humanity.

Jiren the Gray transcends the quintessential tropes of a shonen character who lost someone important to him/her and seeks to atone and rise above this tragedy. He does not cleave to his deceased master's teachings as if they are gospel merely because he was unable to safe him; he instead crafted his own ideals, virtues, and motivations in the way he saw as most advantageous in regards to accomplishing his ultimate goal: to utterly, WITHOUT FAIL, espouse his master's teachings. Jiren is not beholden to Gicchin's viewpoints or personal, individual ideals: he instead recognizes that his fallen master would want him to walk his own path, regardless of the possible and probable contradicting vectors their respective moral codes could cross.

This, more than anything else, cements Jiren as his own character--indeed, his own man. He pulled himself up by his bootstraps, using his beloved master's demise not as a crutch, but as a singular motivation to reinforce HIS OWN beliefs, HIS OWN ways of life, while at the same time deftly weaving Gicchin's persona into his own mode of existence.

Jiren is more than a character in a legendarily-influential shonen story that will never be surpassed. He is an ideal. A belief. A way of life.

He is the summit.

Attached: CHADren the PEAK OF FITNESS.jpg (1366x768, 118.3K)

>Do you ever think-
No.
Gokubro btw

That fact came to me in a dream, and my dreams are prophetic.

I wasn't FAST enough. Burter thread next time for sure

Attached: 061819c09df2ea0ed5078d8d82ddb1a0a9416e28_00.jpg (281x179, 10.03K)

17 won that fight.

It was revealed in the manga why hes so powerful. Jiren uses all his strength in short bursts which allows him to dominate his opponent while conserving energy.

Didn't he lose to SSJ1 Goku and Final Form Frieza?

Attached: q3c.jpg (1440x810, 320.36K)

He did.

Reminder that anything moeshit (anything that is not CHADgon CHAD or from any series stemming from CHADgon CHAD) is not allowed. Anyone found violating this law by posting moeshit (of ANY kind) shall be beheaded by the Scholars of the Ji. Jiren!

Attached: THE THIRD IMAGE.jpg (859x1153, 84.64K)

>tin-can [HEADCANON]
Ridiculous.

Attached: 1653627275200.gif (600x450, 3.13M)

Attached: unknown.png (297x605, 135.22K)

which director/higher-up is the 17-fag? I didn't mind all the 17wank, I like him, but he fights Jiren/Toppo to a stalemate and doesn't take a beating all arc, literally goes on to win the tournament, and doesn't make a selfish wish even when he told Goku he would. Are people who characterfagged over DB in the 90's the ones directing it in the present day?

Attached: unknown.png (501x379, 117.04K)

Sup there Female lurkers I want to talk about
creative hobbies,vidya,weeb things,patchuili, stocking, lolis,Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, vtubers(holo,niji(just the female ones)voms, indie),laugh at deadbeats,source film maker, pokemon,girls from the dead or alive series and amongst other things.

tasy#0198

Attached: CHADgon CHAD.png (1365x2048, 1.71M)

Jiren use an advanced version of what goku did

Attached: 1517558226688.jpg (449x1200, 137.34K)

Attached: unknown.png (663x924, 488.71K)

WAAA BEJITA, WHAT IS JIREN DOING?? SUPPRESSING HIS POWER AND THEN USING IT IN BURSTS?? WAAA WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IS THAT WAKU WAKU?

It seems to me that I have won. I am a UI power up Chad, I am a Dylan Chad, I am a anime bro. It seems that the latest chapter has proven me right further still. How come I am always right about everything I say? Maybe it's because I base my arguments on logic evidence and use my superfluous brain to make deductions, instead of doing it out of emotional distress, coping, this ingenuity and outright being around little spic. Learn from me, become an anime bro, become a Jiren bro, become an anti Toyotaro and victories shall befall upon the with utmost consistency.

Attached: 41-0 CHADren.webm (640x360, 2.01M)

I'm glad I asked, thank you for enlightening me.
>ywn grow up to make your favorite DB extra save the day in a new arc

The entirety of this fanbase is made up of characterfagging. Even peak jobber like jobcha still has admirers passionate enough to wrote a fucking fanfic where he's useful

>Excerpt from the "History of The Halls" tome, page 145, paragraph 3:
It was an average day in /dbs/. CHADGODGRAY's unparalled scholars were inventing new memes, angering subhumans and influencing the entire site, as usual. Suddenly, a foul, unfathomably putrid stench permeated the halls. A TacomunchingTardkumoeRAT and its Taco Troop had begun to invade, relentlessly spamming m*eshit and falseflagging to seemingly no end. The entire thread's quality was being brought the FUCK down by these immeasurably pathetic outcast rodents.
But then...
"ENOUGH.", a CHADGODLORDJIGRAYscholar thundered, with his deep, bassy baritone voice.
The Kisslesskubitches' beady little eyes widened. A CHADCHRISTchad warden was about to fuck their moeshitting asses up! Naturally, they all shat their diapers in unison.
"N-Not f-f-funny...", a Brownkurat murmured, as it dug through it moeshit folder to find more falseflagging material.
And then, the intimidating GIGAGODLORDrenSCHOLARCHAD approached the rodent pack, with each of his mighty steps quaking the halls.
The Godgrayscholar extended his muscular, porcelain-colored arm, expanded his MASSIVE hand, and grabbed the Tardkurodent by its pathetic neck, and in and instant, snapped it in twain.
"AIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!!" squelaed the remaining vermin. "G-GOKUGOKUGOKU" the parrots squawked.
The Jobkurats tried to escape, vacate, abscond, vamoose, run away, bolt, make way.
They tried to FLEE, but it was no use. Justice was about to be rained upon them.
With his light-surpassing speed and Jiren-like strength, the RENRENRENRENchad completely, totally and utterly TROUNCED those moekushitters into oblivion.
The remaining Spickuhermanos fled back to their catalog, into the myriad of p*doshit threads to fap their embarrassment away.
The common rabble who bore witness to this event fell to their knees, once again reminded of their place in these halls.

Attached: SKETCHren.jpg (1807x2048, 572.18K)

Can you fathom a side to side timeline between Tardkissless and Jiren?
We start from the optional prequel where they are both children, Goku is going great ape and beating some humans? Jiren is already beating Saiyan arc Vegeta opponents under the tutorship of Gicchin.
Tardku is beating some deformed humans like Shitmcha and some aliens like Piccolo? Jiren is already beating Frieza level opponents under Gicchin's tutorship.
Tardku is dying to jobbers like Radditz? Jiren is reaching SS2 level on his own now that he lost everything.
Tardku is now jobbing to saiyan arc Bejita? Jiren is one-shotting Cell-tier universal devourers by himself.
Tardku can FINALLY go SS and maul a slurping gecko? Jiren is already entering the realm of the GoDs and getting the attention of his universe's pantheon.
Tardku wasted a year learning a teleportation technique? In that time Jiren beat Belmond into submission, declined his offer to replace him, declined Margarita's plea to impregnate her and instead joined the Pride Troopers to serve the community.
Tardku came back and is now surrendering before Cell? Jiren meditated his way into surpassing the realm of the GoDs and can now 1v12 them.
Tardku is now dying to Jobjinbuu? Jiren is slowly but surely reaching the realm of the angels, with nothing but mortal ki.
Kisslessku has finally obtained the fabled God ki, and is making SHITrus sweat? Jiren's growth stagnates, as he is reaching the very limits of his physicality.
Tardku goes SSB and jobs to a slurping Gecko? Jiren is now researching the boundaries of quantum manipulation, as Newtonian physics is the bottleneck of his growth.
Tardku jobs to hit with SSBKK? Jiren finally has a breakthrough and can now transcend abstract concepts such as time, space and math.
And now they meet in the ToP, a lackluster jobber and the Grey God who has transcended it all. And even with the Multiverse's greatest deity on U7's side, Jiren NEVER loses a single scramble.
WOWAROOPY.

Attached: BRING ME THE HEAD OF CUCKOFUCKO.jpg (1280x720, 86.46K)

>17 fighting on the same level as SSBE Vegeta and SSBK Goku after numerous zenkai boosts
what the fuck is this shit

Which Ginyu would you want to pose with the most? For me it is Recoome

Attached: ac52a756d74c2cd15d69c6961551fd06.jpg (800x1015, 430.66K)

noice, any recent dreams about me scoring big titty goth gf? :c

brutal

What THE FUCK is Recoom meant to be? He looks like a human.

>what the fuck is this shit
Toei trash.

Attached: Toei TRASH.jpg (1080x1920, 914.96K)

isn't he describent as a "mutant"?

Show me one human that looks like Recoome... I'll be patiently waiting.

Toriyama wrote that.

lots of frieza's grunts in the Frieza Saga are humanlike too

me

Attached: 1652104464917.png (400x436, 176.35K)

You do realize that gohan would literally vaporize jiren, right? Jiren is only slightly stronger then goku

Attached: 1656812957986.jpg (1024x998, 109.96K)

he looks more like a cousin of Nappa.

Jiren is not even stronger than Goku anymore.

if Vegeta had stayed Majin forever, would he have gone bald like Spopovich? Does Babidi's Majin conversion give you cancer/chemotherapy?

Toriyama was just getting lazy.

He’s back…

Attached: 4DDAA9D4-1EA8-450D-8C90-11F2A02F619C.jpg (2197x1242, 1.71M)

Is Nappa a human? No, he's not

Look at those eyes. Those are the eyes of a psychopath.

3 stages of characters in frieza's army: completely original alien design (dodoria, ginyu, guldo, burter, cui), human but colored funny (jeice, zarbon pre-transformation reveal), and literally just human lookalikes (recoome, the saiyans, the fodder who carried blasters)

human token of the group

Goten left?

I know but Saiyans do look similar to humans