Engage Kiss

Why did they take the plot of an anime that could be from 2006 and make it now?

Is there anyway for this show to end up being actually interesting?

Attached: Engage Kiss - S01E01 .mkv_snapshot_17.09_[2022.07.03_21.40.35].jpg (1920x1080, 667.93K)

its a romance show, the plot isn't important

>kick literally going through her own down-swung arms
What the hell is going on here? How does that pose happen?

Actually, looking closer, her arms appear to both be coming from the same side of her body, too.

because mid 2000s battle manga are the pinnacle of the medium
also the chinks single handedly brought back a full adaptation for date a live

they can be different lengths but also her main power is walking through shit so thats not a huge failure

i understand he undercuts to make money since he is broke, but why does he undercut so much? he could have asked for 60,000 and still have won

Why does she have bandages on her leg?

well its a blind auction so he doesn't know how low he needs but also he seems to have no understanding of money to know the difference

Main girl wants the dick.

So, is the pink hair girl a succubus? A half-demon? A half-vampire who can exist at day easily?
Is this going to be a battle harem, or will the pink hair kill the guy before that happens?

>Hey an anime with an original concept!
>made as part of a "multimedia project"
>name was chosen by throwing two darts at a dictionary
Why does this keep happening? Have nips scientifically isolated the absolute optimal way to shill gachas? The only shocking part is that this one isn't cheap 3d.

I'm unsure whether this is an improvement to every anime shilling a light novel.

we dont know how many girls there will be but there's at least one love triangle and a sort of unresolvable relationship between pink and bum

Are Engage Kiss and Lycorice Recoil this season's dueling shows of A-1?

are you saying they came up with a random name first and based an anime plot around it?

i already forgot most of my watch list but originals are usually most hype and highest flop risk.

That's her boob you retard

They hit "kiss" and decided to make a romcom. "Engage" was selected from their list of random verbs.

It's pretty fair to say she's a succubus.

nah its probably just a very bad translation of (demon) contract to lean towards "engagement" for relationship context.

Should the dude have had sex with the pinkhaircubus, then I will like this show.
If it turns out that he is still a permavirgin despite living with a hawt battle babe that sleeps in his bed nekkid to post on twitter for likes, then I will drop it.

They have classifications for the targets though, and the people at the auction even comment on the money they would make based on that. Shouldn't he have a ballpark estimation? Unless there's another reason why he undercut so significantly.

well first and foremost they fucked up the classification but also there's no guarantee he knows what $1 is worth. he doesn't pay for anything himself. we have no hints as to how he came to that number but we know he's retarded.

I mean, in the current isekaishit fad anything non isekai + original is more than welcome. Even more if it has A-1 A team working on it.

>anime plot around random name
>Kill Kiss (death through seduction)
>Build Kiss (engineer guy sends blueprint to person who has creation power but lack knowledge)
>Revive Kiss (fantasy CPR)
>Bliss Kiss (weird vanilla not-hentai, boring after first episode)
>Blow Kiss (elegant kimono lady with smoking pipe whose abilities involve blowing smoke or a puff of smoke with kissing-like facial expression; smoke can for example put targets into sleep or trance)

Pretend it is 2006 and your life is less shitty.

marutobros... why did he stop making kino and start making garbage like this...