HE WAS THE WEAKEST

>HE WAS THE WEAKEST
>BUT!
>HE'S THE STRONGEST NOW

WAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO

Attached: FB_IMG_1656878485939.jpg (1064x1496, 105.82K)

Honestly, I don't consider gook webtoons as if they're made by people. I think most Koreans are actually replicants running a low-level AI which is why all of their comic books look and read as pure shit

Thats pretty much every asian with the exception of the japanese.

Attached: 1617463337248.jpg (931x486, 147.88K)

I can't even fathom how it's possible to have zero thoughts in your head

living your entire life on impulse

yeah exept they don't replicate

This is bait. It has to be.

*sigh*

> HE WAS THE BISHOUNEN
> BUT!
> HE'S THE STONK EGDY SMUG BISHOUNEN NOW
Man, imagine the fandom.

>the board will now be covered with unbridled seethe for as long as it takes for this series to end

>She was the weakest
>but
>now she's still fucking weak and the protagonist is still only fucking 8 years old
>She thought being a bookfag would get her ahead
>but then every single book PoV character turned out to be incredibly biased and lying through omission or just plain ignorant

when can we get a GOOD webtoon adaptated?

Attached: I-Became-The-Heros-Mother.jpg (1440x2196, 774.49K)

Yeah just like Tower of God getting one dead thread a week

you will never be japanese, incel

The "overpowered MC" cliche is one thing, but it still baffles me how such a particularly poorly written series became so popular. It's hollow self-insert trash in its purest form.

>hollow self-insert trash in its purest form.
Maybe that's why it's so popular?

Idk, there's a huge percentage of the population that doesn't have an inner-monologue. This doesn't sound too farfetched.

Not going to lie I liked the comic and novel. No distracting romance. Female characters were strong while still being feminine. Dude had no issues killing people who hurt his family. Side characters were entertaining. American zogbots and nips got chucked.

This all might be enthralling if he wasn't a god

If there were actual stakes then I would maybe of gave a shit.
Overpowered characters suck outside of comedies and unbeatable characters just suck in general

South Koreans aren’t people.
>proofs?
The sinking of the Sewol.
Absolutely subhuman behavior all around.

Attached: 8A3B043D-50C1-4545-8055-CFAF5AF3F854.jpg (365x273, 12.65K)

Reminder that this shit killed mangadex

All the Korean and Chinese shit fucking made the site unusable once they first added it.
You couldn't get a page to load back then

that and the shit administration, terrible coders and UI designers, and the list goes.

I hope it becomes even more popular than the manwha.

Attached: CD02DB3B-E298-4624-9BB8-2F2A0FBD615A.jpg (1345x1243, 1.31M)

Is this another episode of "KOREANS ARE SUPERIOR TO JAPANESE" but it turns out to be more shit everyone forgets the second it ends?

> American zogbots and nips got chucked.
You make this part sound more interesting than it really is.

Ngl I thought the art in Solo Leveling was really really fucking good for a weekly series.

But most webtoons get absolutely slaughtered by manga if they aren't done by a studio. The zoomer non stop full color and backgrounds literally ripped from sketchup due to time constraints eat the creators alive.

Solo Leveling has a legit team behind it the same way capeshit does which allowed it to pump out quality week after week.

Shame the story kinda sucked

the only thing the series has going for it is the art and for once the coloring isn't fucking shit like the rest of the Korean and Chinese shit.
It actually has parts where he curbstomps the Japanese and Americans who are portrayed as racist assholes

I don't get how you don't fucking gtfo when water enters your floor solely because an announcement is telling you not too leave