He was fucking robbed

He was fucking robbed

Attached: EV4fXorWAAA0i0c.jpg (640x960, 131.34K)

Many such cases

Attached: BUSTEDlee the ROBBED.jpg (645x941, 54.84K)

So if Jonouchi won here, he would get Ra. The finale would be damn interesting if he would incorporate it into his deck.

This is why I hate anime. I hate how undeserving faggots get a win because of some bullshit narrative. That would never happen in real life

...is what I used to think. Crazy how reality is sometimes stranger than fiction and because it involves actual people, it's even more frustrating

Attached: 117_Jon_Jones_x_Dominick_Reyes.0.jpg (1200x800, 105.18K)

Joey wouldn't have the magic egyptian spirit ancestry to wield Ra. He would probably get mindraped or something

>Winged Dragon of Ra
>Insect Queen
>The Legendary Fisherman
>Jinzo
>On top of all the other weak shit he does
Joey would have bricked and been out of the game by the third turn.

Not really. If Marik only wanted to win, he could have easily won way before this. He intentionally prolonged the duel just for more Shadow Game torture shenanigans. Plus, it's pretty impressive that Joey even managed to get up after taking a Ra fireball to the face like that.

Something people never mention enough is that the fucking character design/art is great. Marik looks fucking badass and scary even in fanart

>nuh-uh only the chosen ones can use the god cards so you lose
how does a game where you don't know which cards will be drawn next still has to resort to straight up cheating

Attached: Yugioh091.png (1200x900, 1.48M)

>how does a game where you don't know which cards will be drawn next still has to resort to straight up cheating
I mean, they made the "heart of the cards" explicitly cheating. With him using magic to draw just the card he needs.

At least every one of the millennium items are gameable if you know how they work.
>to beat puzzle just appear to be losing and win in one turn
>to beat eye just abuse searches or win through sheer rng
>to beat necklace brick them as soon as possible so they only see themselves losing
last I checked rod and ring weren't useful in duels aside from allowing you to summon gods and not drop dead immediately in a shadowgame.

Literally all he needed was Atem writing down the chants on a piece of paper.

Based on how the worldbuilding ended up, probability is malleable with sufficient willpower in that universe. Not just for later series, Dark Side of Dimensions has that canon to the original as well.

His soul is too weak, he would just die.

>Declared an attack on an empty game state
>The hologram didn’t finish the action in time
In every other scenario he would have won.

I mean do you see anything write there saying how the card function? You just made up the rules on the go and everyone has to accept it.

Jobbing done right.

>yugi can roll the dice to gets whatever he wants 100% of the time
>to compensate the outcome is random as hell and nobody really knows what is gonna come out of a 3 let alone a 6
if DDM took off would yugi just forever be holding back or just not actually play?

Attached: DDM-VideoGameJP.png (500x313, 394.6K)

He controlled heirmos in the waking dragons arc. Those cards are said to be as difficult as Egyptian gods to weild. Also the chant was an ass pull

The only duelist who didn't cheat was Joey

Gaara win was so fucking retarded