NEW FUJIMOTO ONE SHOT IS OUT

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1013714

Attached: 32d.png (680x976, 255.77K)

Ugh Fujimotobros... i don't feel so good.

Do you think this is a meta on his work or other manga in general about people not getting or realising why a certain work was made vs the public opinion? Reading too deep into stuff etc

Not really, that's too shallow to be the case, I think it's an acknowledgment from his part that whatever he makes will be up to interpretation and he can't control how it'll be received, it's basically a manga version of Death of the author.
I also think the part where the MC makes a second song but people don't really care for it like the first one is perhaps him expressing anxiety of how CSM part 2 will be received as he's never done a sequel before.
or maybe I'm just a retard over analyzing his one shot and he was indeed making fun of me, who knows

I was thinking that too since it's the 2nd song after a hugely successful song I.e. csm part 1 to part 2

Didn't Goodbye Eri just come out?

it came out in April, this one is very short in comparison, it's only 20 pages long
Eri was 200 pages

It's shit

Cringe

Zzzzzzzzz

Attached: 1652612841313.jpg (219x230, 5.04K)

I have severe Fujimoto Fatigue

dude barely makes anything, last one shot was in April and the one before last year, CSM has been on hiatus for 1.5 year
you have Fujimotofags fatigue

What do teenagers see in Fujimoto?

he constantly produces kino

check the catalog

Attached: 1656864104919.png (784x1145, 916.01K)

b

Fuck. One of these hasn't made me chuckle in ages.

>confessions for you channel
>confessions 4channel
FUJIMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1656867764706.png (641x271, 101.33K)

I wonder if there's a specific person he wrote chainsaw man for, or if that girl is just a general personification of the audience he wants to attract.

hes letting you figure out that answer, he probably himself doesnt know what he was trying to convey. theres no logicial explanation for shit like the ghost randoml appearing and disappearing shortly afterwards

I noticed that girl unironically (more than even eri) is more simmilar to makima (and the type of girl he said he likes) than any other character he has written so far. So yeah, the mc is probably a self-insert for him.

It's probably a personification of the audience he wanted to attract and who, he hopes, actually understood his message.

I firmly believe that CSM was based heavily on age gap romance for women with younger men. Makima is basically women's fantasies made character, she satisfies a lot of their fears you see in those stories, and some of interactions between her and Denji follow the pattern of those type of romances.

It's like Fujimoto that but filtered it through a submissive man's vision.

>theres no logicial explanation for shit like the ghost randoml appearing and disappearing shortly afterwards
He put that in there to fuck with people who would try to figure out what it meant.

yeah
i'm thinking it's kino

>Fujimoto is the nayutaposter.

How does he keep doing it?

If I delete the confession will you die?
It would be extremelly painful
You're a big guy
FOR YOU

Sorry, but pretty mediocre.

>it is literally an open and unfiltered letter to us and Any Forums for posting kino meme
I kneel.

Pretty nice, I really like the ending.

a masterpiece of our time.