30/40yo Wizard

So back 10 years ago everyone was saying I would become a wizard at 30, but what happens at 40? What happened with that meme? Did we all become wizards? Will I become some super wizard at 40?

Attached: 074.jpg (1280x720, 163.15K)

At 40, you dissolve and become part of the mana pool for other wizards.

N.. No!

I became immortal with 30 but not a wizard. Feel betrayed, but it's not like I would have been willing to have sex even if there was no reward. Now I am the immortal virgin.

I thought it was ok if it was a child before puberty.

>I'M MELTING!

Attached: majesty wizard.png (100x100, 22.19K)

I'll find out in 5 more years, wish me luck.

At 40 you will be lvl10 wizard, etc.

i read somewhere that only 10-15% of 30 year old virgins become wizards

i became a 30 year old virgin earlier this year and i haven't gotten any magical powers yet, so i presume that other post is accurate with it only being 10%. i am the 90%

Attached: 1499857243270.jpg (330x619, 69.23K)

Source?

You have to reach deep inside a wizard's magic pocket i.e. his anus, and you'll find many answers there.

Doesn't that count as homosex.

Two people of the same sex can't fuck silly. That's why marriage is only between a man and a woman.

you fool
the point is that if you study till 30 without any contact with women, you will amass such great knowledge, that you become a wizard
women are like gains goblin
if you make contact with them, you become more stupid
thats why you should avoid them and keep getting more knowledge
thats how you make it to wizardhood till 30

According to a study done by an elder wizard in the 80s, it's possible for experienced women to have stolen your virginity without you knowing it, and that's one of the leading causes of your wizard's magic not coming to fruition at 30. A little sister's friend, your mom's coworker, if they've stolen enough mana then they can do the deed while you sleep undetected. Since you didn't get your wizard powers there's a good chance you didn't actually keep your virginity until 30, sorry fledgling.

Your mortal body has to die in order for you to transcend into wizardry

This sounds like something coming from the malleus maleficarum but I believe it.

At 40 it just becomes even more sad

>Will I become some super wizard at 40?
At 40 some succubus the size of an onahole will show up at your dwelling. What happens after depends on you.

I became a wizard, my special power is to make all girls at radius of 10km to run away.
>t. 31 years old

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanojo, Okarishimasu - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.36.850.jpg (1920x1080, 254.43K)

>(LV10 Succubus Expulsion) Passive Aura: all females flee in fear in a 10m radius.