Hitler manga

I’m a big fan so I checked out the manga. It’s a little too cartoonish for me

Attached: 4F1549EE-F512-40A7-BD7B-6F59782FA84E.jpg (318x438, 56.69K)

I don't like it. It should've focused on his school years. A sol romcom with Hitler kun as male MC would've been a lot more interesting.

Idk why anyone likes hitler. He couldn't even kill 6 million Jews.

a big fan of what

This Hitler is a little better but still silly.

Attached: DE250870-D054-4898-B3E8-7908B3840754.jpg (1111x962, 351.68K)

All true warrior cultures have considered suicide to be an honourable death. Suicide = bad is a retarded christcuck meme.

There's also no evidence he killed himself (I think that he did but there's no proof).

Loser who drive his country into needless war and making it divided into two states.

>All true warrior cultures have considered suicide to be an honourable death.
All True 4channers(TM) consider this here user to be a retard. If anyone doesn't then they're not a TRVE 4CHANNER.

hitler was pretty cool over all. Very good taste in style, good taste in propaganda and marketing, excellent charisma, a very good guide for lifting people who were down in the gutter out of their hole, and was concerned with preserving his country's unique national identity, which is something so many countries are rapidly losing these days. The whole jew thing went a bit far but that was probably more a result of the circumstances given the awful toll the war had on germany more than anything

Like it or not he's the reason Germany is now a superpower rather than a 3rd world shithole.

We’re they trying to trick people with these covers? It’s an Osamu Tezuka manga

Attached: AA7ECBFE-428B-4829-97FC-89C1D222817F.jpg (345x500, 31.95K)

sounds like all style and no substance

Just saying that Stalin was the better dictator

Mein Kampf also got a manga adaptation.

Attached: file.png (576x389, 511.4K)

>There's also no evidence he killed himself (I think that he did but there's no proof).
What would you suggest as an alternative? That someone in his inner circle snapped and killed him then covered it up so well it fooled the Soviets too?

The thing that seals it for me is the Ruskies would under no circumstances have ever killed him in that bunker. They would beat and torturr him a bit if discipline broke but in general Stalin was salivating for a chance to capture Hitler, tey him in front of the whole world as a show of power, then put him to the most miserable execution he could get away with. And his officers all knew it, in fact the ones who had to report to him he'd killed himself before they reached him were known to have been terrified of his wrath for it even while the rest celebrated winning the war.

>Hitler
>Dictator
Post nose.
Jokes aside, you have to give him credit for bringing a whole country together under a sole idea.

germany/japan being fellow axis bros were the gold old days

>preserving his country's unique national identity
Germany is a fake country, though. German culture did not exist until after WW2. Hitler was Austrian btw.

Isn't that discontinue?

well you should kill yourself now then, nobodys stopping you

>Jokes aside, you have to give him credit for bringing a whole country together under a sole idea.
No because not only was he not german at all but there were still a bunch of anti-nazi people in the country. Even worse the country got divided into several parts. So much tob ring a whole country together lol

Reichstag fire was an inside job